Did NIX & Ralph wake up yet? Time for Free Agents

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup::lol:

The value of TSW went up 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000000000000000000000000000000% with posts like this...

They are not going to fix a 6-10 team by doing nothing but draft. The way they draft. And they do not have 5 first round picks.

Get some good free agents in asap, show that they are trying to work. :thumbsup::lol:

Didn't the head coach hiring tell you all that you need to know?

This isn't baseball, and the yanks had to go thru a bunch of missteps before they got it right this last time around.

Also didn't realize the Yankees did it dealing with a salary cap.

New York Yankees. Checkmate

right got me, by bringing up a franchise with a win at all costs arrogance that just about makes rooting for any other team a moot point and joyless. good one. got me. touche.

and how you expect the same from the bills is beyond me. the disconnect from your reality is quite blurred in this case, and certainly explains why your expectations for spending are quite delusional when it comes to the bills.

i'm not saying the bills couldn't spend more.

but if this is the point you want to make by making the yankees the model of sports, well have fun with that.

jw

This isn't baseball, and the yanks had to go thru a bunch of missteps before they got it right this last time around.

With as much money as the Yankees spend they should win the World Series every other yea. In intervening year's the Red Sox should win. Because spending money solves everything right? :wallbash:

right got me, by bringing up a franchise with a win at all costs arrogance that just about makes rooting for any other team a moot point and joyless. good one. got me. touche.

I fail to see how it's arrogance. The Yankees have the resources and they use them. Don't like the system? Fine. But don't blame the 27-time world champions for taking advantage of it.

I fail to see how it's arrogance. The Yankees have the resources and they use them. Don't like the system? Fine. But don't blame the 27-time world champions for taking advantage of it.

The Cardinals do a pretty good job of winning with half the payroll of the yankees. As a Cards fan got to throw that out there. :wallbash:

New York Yankees. Checkmate

With FOUR mainstays of the team home grown.

Checkmate...shut up.

But just to play your stupid game for a minue, are you that mindless to think that the team with probably the smallest revenue streams in the NFL somehow has the revenue streams to compete with the team wit hthe biggest revenue streams in all of pro sports?

Or is Mr. Wilson supposed to just pull the money out of his behind?

so you're favoring that tried and tested Dan Snyder, redskins approach of simply throwing money at the problem. yeah, that's worked.

jw

This year, the Skins are not taking the spendthrift approach. With Bruce Allen and Shanahan making the football decisions the organization is taking a more analytical and cautious approach to their personnel moves. The fans in the DC area are ecstatic that the owner has stepped back somewhat and not run the team as if it were a fantasy football league.

With as much money as the Yankees spend they should win the World Series every other yea. In intervening year's the Red Sox should win. Because spending money solves everything right? :wallbash:

The yanks have also utilized their farm system to develop some of the cornerstones of their team 7 players- Jeter, cano, cabrera, posada, pettite, rivera, and joba were all HOME GROWN players. Baseball teams need chemistry not just high salaries tex and cc were better fits, that's why they won, not salary. If. You got a problem with MLB not having a cap go cry to selig, but don't hate the yanks for taking advantage of the system in place.