Baylor womens basketball player

I've seen that video numerous times on ESPN in the past two days, and I think the girl in white should also get a one game suspension for that arm drag/whip she did to instigate the incident.

That is what I thought too. Not condoning what the other player did in response... But what the heck was the other player doing dragging her around like that? :wallbash:

How's the white power crusade going Wisconsin? Got any followers here on TBD yet?

(For those unaware, visit the depths of PPP and note this classy guy's topics.)

Better yet everybody, don't. It'll make you feel creepy. Yeeshh!

How's the white power crusade going Wisconsin? Got any followers here on TBD yet?

(For those unaware, visit the depths of PPP and note this classy guy's topics.)

And now you're imputing race into this thread? What does race have to do with this? But I'm the one obsessed with race right?

And now you're imputing race into this thread? What does race have to do with this? But I'm the one obsessed with race right?

Race is a factor when 8 of the 10 threads you started involve it...so when you post one that doesn't mention it, you do not get the benefit of any doubt.

Race is a factor when 8 of the 10 threads you started involve it...so when you post one that doesn't mention it, you do not get the benefit of any doubt.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you're the real racist and are just trying to deflect attention from yourself. Im not going to find any audio of you saying "the n-word" if i do a little snooping am I?