Post Combine Mock Draft

1st Not sure if Bulaga is there at 9 I think 3 OTs go and Bills will have to decide between Davis and Williams if they want a OT - most drafts have Seattle taking Berry or a QB with their first pick and going OT with their second, I think they get their OT first, and with their second 1st go best player available and if that player isn't a safety their will still be quality DBs into 2nd-4th rounds-

2nd- is Cody still the #2 NT or has Cam Thomas become the new #2, I do think that we may go NT even if it is a reach cause there is only 4-5 in the whole draft and we don't want to be on the outside (barring any trades or shocking salary cuts of a good NT) looking in.

3rd wouldn't mind Brown but not that high more like a 6th or 7th- he's not a starter any time soon so really how does he help the team- unless you want to get Vick and another QB in that mode and design your offense to take advantage of their athletic skills.

4th This would be a nice spot to pick up Jason Worilds he looked good in the combine drills I saw - and has pretty good reviews in the online draft stuff for what that's worth.

I am not a fan of a project qb in the third round. I agree with Darth on the point that we need a quaterback. Either we go all in to get one or wait another year. Jarrett Brown probably need two years to get on the field. From the looks of this mock there looks to be some good wr depth in the third round.