I'm losing it

dib

No, you're not losing it. At least I can understand it. They're suking so bad of late that we've come to expect bad news the morning after their games.

Seems to me, Lindy's yellin' & bitchin' isn't getting it done. I think it's time to bench a few guys and bring up some gritty minor-leaguers.

Was angry this morning...

Diagnosis: Borderline defeatist attitude with clouded perception as a result of many years of being a fan of Buffalo sports teams. It's a common affliction, one you share with 75% of the population of Western NY.

Prognosis: Bleak.

Hey, the Blues won again last night! Five in a row! :thumbsup:

Now there's a team that doesn't get anywhere near the recognition they deserve for having such a long history of futility and disappointment.

Appeared in the Finals 3 straight years from 1968 - 1970. Record in those 3 series: 0-12.

Since then, 5 division titles in the last 40 years. Playoff series record in those 5 years: 1-5. No other appearences in the Finals. Ouch.

Now there's a team that doesn't get anywhere near the recognition they deserve for having such a long history of futility and disappointment.

Appeared in the Finals 3 straight years from 1968 - 1970. Record in those 3 series: 0-12.

Since then, 5 division titles in the last 40 years. Playoff series record in those 5 years: 1-5. No other appearences in the Finals. Ouch.

That makes this annoyed Bills fan feel a little better

No, you're not losing it. At least I can understand it. They're suking so bad of late that we've come to expect bad news the morning after their games.

Seems to me, Lindy's yellin' & bitchin' isn't getting it done. I think it's time to bench a few guys and bring up some gritty minor-leaguers.

You picked up on that too... How can we all not!

He took a more laid back approach at first and see what happens... Did you hear (and decipher) poor Ryan's comments? Something like: "They are getting screamed and yelled at... Gotta have trust in the system." He's like the kid in class that gets it and wants to learn... While all around him there can be a toxic enviro (not totally exonerating Lindy here). I really like Lindy... Is he losing the team?? IMO, I am a 100% assured that this collection would do totally squat if there was a change... He and only he is squeezing the most out of this crew. So that (Lindy out) is out of the question.

Wasn't there a swoon in late 1999? I just hope that this is the case here and they peak at the right time!

Ya... Because all expansion teams were in one conference and the O6 in the other assuring the finals would be expansion v. O6.

:wallbash::wallbash:

Was angry this morning when I read the hockey score. Hurricanes 4 Sabres 1. Then I re read the score. Hurricanes 4 Senators 1.

Never mind.

It's the trauma from this whole avatar thing. You've been publically emasculated, forced to have a kitty avatar, I feel your pain.

It's the trauma from this whole avatar thing. You've been publically emasculated, forced to have a kitty avatar, I feel your pain.

:wallbash:

I was wondering how the av thing played down! He needs some kind of empowerment! ...And following the Sabres is like trying to sober up Otis the drunk with a bottle of Everclear.

Diagnosis: Borderline defeatist attitude with clouded perception as a result of many years of being a fan of Buffalo sports teams. It's a common affliction, one you share with 75% of the population of Western NY.

Prognosis: Bleak.

That is sad yet at the same time funny .... :wallbash: