What can you tell me about Ryan Perrilloux?

Former LSU QB, transferred to Jacksonville State after issues...not invited to combine.

I've read that he's matured. What #s did he put up at J State? Anyone know if they have a pro day or do they combine with a nearby larger school?

Former LSU QB, transferred to Jacksonville State after issues...not invited to combine.

I've read that he's matured. What #s did he put up at J State? Anyone know if they have a pro day or do they combine with a nearby larger school?

I believe he was on the same LSU team as Matt Flynn when theey won the NAt'l Championship, had several run-ins while at LSU and has done a decent job rehabbing himself at the small school.

Here's a link to his stats Perriloux stats

50 tds-17ints

Here's a quote from WalterFootball, might give some insight

"

7/24/08: Ryan Perrilloux has all the athletic ability in the world. He also has a cannon for an arm. Unfortunately, he has a brick for a brain and a personality that rivals Pacman Jones'. Perrilloux was kicked off LSU for multiple off-the-field incidents. A quarterback simply can't do things like that. They're supposed to be studying game film and preparing for future opponents; not waving guns at people outside of bars."

He put up big numbers against inferior competition.

ESPN

He was suspended for the first game of this year at Jax St. as well.