Pierre-Paul 6-6 and 260 pounds, DL

ONE-YEAR-WONDER ALERT!!!!!!!

JPP is a very talented yet extremely raw player, will undoubtedly get overdrafted based on size and potential, but will need time to learn the pro-game, this is a guy that we will absolutely not draft.

JPP is a very talented yet extremely raw player, will undoubtedly get overdrafted based on size and potential, but will need time to learn the pro-game, this is a guy that we will absolutely not draft.

I don't think this was about drafting him just his athletic prowess. I hope he's a top eight pick because somebody good will fall to us then. Look for Al Davis to grab this guy.

Not sure if this video has been seen here. I just thought it amazing that this guy, as big as he is, can do those back flips. Check it out!!

Video

Article & video

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,225721

we just got rid of John Wendling and his amazing high jump....what are we making a 200lbs plus circus?

I don't think this was about drafting him just his athletic prowess. I hope he's a top eight pick because somebody good will fall to us then. Look for Al Davis to grab this guy.

Correct. I never said anything about drafting him. Pretty wild seeing a guy that big do flips like that.

Wasnt he only at SF for one season? I believe he spent 2 years at a JC. Maybe he red shirted though? Either way I dont think he is anywhere on the Bills radar at 9. D. Morgan would make more sense, or even B. Grahmam.