Shaun Smith

We could certainly do worse than Smith,at least size wise.

I posted earlier too that Howard Green the NT from the Jets will be an UFA. Looks like at least there will be players out there who play the position. SMith is the more talented of the 2, but they are both big bodies.

I posted earlier too that Howard Green the NT from the Jets will be an UFA. Looks like at least there will be players out there who play the position. SMith is the more talented of the 2, but they are both big bodies.

I'm feeling lazy, but how old is Smith? He's only like 29 isn't he?

I don't like the attitude problems, but he is HUGE at 6'2" 325. If someone can fix his head, he might be a good NT

CIN picked him up it the latter part of last season, because Peko went down. He was on their squad a few years ago, and bolted to CLE, leaving a trail of obscenities and in-house antics behind him. IIRC, he was involved in a tussle in the CLE clubhouse.

If he didn't have NFL jingle in his pocket, he'd probably be on some town's rap sheet and/or in some newspaper's obit page.

28 actually

the problem is he's been on 6 teams (Bengals 2x) and supposedly punched Brady Quinn in the face during a weight room altercation.

wait a minute, maybe that's not a problem....

Lets sign him!!!!I would love to punch some of our QBs, lets sign someone who can