Stimulus is creating jobs...in China!

So in your opinion the only time anyone should be concerned with government spending is after the fact. Once the out of control spending (over a period of lets say... 8 years) has done enough damage to cause the economy to "Crash and Burn," then and only then it's time to completely reverse your thinking and start screaming and yelling about it.

And of course, with a new [shudder, shudder] Liberal Administration[/shudder, Shudder] taking the reins and setting their own priorities [which by some strange coincidence differ more than slightly from what you think their priorities should be] it is obviously all them Damm Liberals Fault that the damage wasn't fixed 5 minutes after the new POTUS took office.

Gotcha! :thumbsup::wallbash:

Let me start by saying that while I appreciate your trying to take this down the stupid hole, you're showing early signs of Connerhea, so try to stay focused.

What I'm saying, nothing more and nothing less, is that when people are content with their own lives, they're less concerned with other things around them. But when everyone is "this close' to living in a box with no relief in sight, someone's head has to roll. As much as you want, my point has nothing to do with how we got here, who is responsible, or any other typical liberal talking point these days to excuse the Chuckles The Clown show currently airing in the WH. It is simply about the fact that it's easier to get away with stealing the fridge when everyone else is sitting around table, dropping a notch on the belt, and talking about what a great meal they just finished.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So in your opinion the only time anyone should be concerned with government spending is after the fact. Once the out of control spending (over a period of lets say... 8 years) has done enough damage to cause the economy to "Crash and Burn," then and only then it's time to completely reverse your thinking and start screaming and yelling about it.

And of course, with a new [shudder, shudder] Liberal Administration[/shudder, Shudder] taking the reins and setting their own priorities [which by some strange coincidence differ more than slightly from what you think their priorities should be] it is obviously all them Damm Liberals Fault that the damage wasn't fixed 5 minutes after the new POTUS took office.

Gotcha! :thumbsup::wallbash:

Typical liberal blather. Few would dispute that Bush and Congress during his 2 terms were fiscally irresponsible. We know that, it's old news. The concern now is what is happening now, not in the past. The big mistake Obama is making is not realizing after being in the seat for a few months that the priority list might need to be revised.

The mistake people like you continue to make is to respond to genuine questions on policies with an attack on the opposite party, and when you do this, you really look silly.

The policies that Obama and the Democratic controlled congresss are supporting are being challenged with well founded questions. Gitmo, the $787 billion recovery act, Cap and Trade and Health care reform to name a few. Genuine questions and concerns have been raised and when they are raised, the response from politicians, or media or other liberals like you on this board is to simply deflect the issue by attacking the other side. Those responses are nothing more than thinly veiled covers for the real answer which is that you have no answer. You have no answer because you either don't know or there is not a decent argument in support of the policy in question.

I'm quite sure that deep down inside plenty of Democrat politicians and voters are looking at Obama's decisions with a lot of concern. Regardless of where you sit politically, the numbers by which his policies can be measured suck and will continue to suck because he is simply making one bad decision after another. Never mind that this is my opinion, the numbers simply don't lie.