NFL Network

On NFL Total Access they reported that the Cardinals only want a 3rd round pick for Anquan Boldin. That seems to be a very small asking price even if we don't sign him to a extension. We need help in our WR core and Boldin would fit in nicely. Thoughts??

It's not just the 3rd we'd have to give up, We'd also have to give up a big salary for a guy who's struggled with injuries for most of his career and doesn't seem to be considered a second thought. While I think he's better than Lee Evans and welcome him here I'm not sure and he and Lee could co-exist.

On NFL Total Access they reported that the Cardinals only want a 3rd round pick for Anquan Boldin. That seems to be a very small asking price even if we don't sign him to a extension. We need help in our WR core and Boldin would fit in nicely. Thoughts??

I would give them a 3rd and Lee Evans!

That sound fishy that they would except only a 3rd. I would think they could easily obtain a 2nd for him. It will be intersesting to see what happens when other teams bring him in for a physical.

They say this kind of garbage all the time and 99% of the time its broadcaster speculation. I seriously doubt they will move one of the top 5 WR's in this league for a 3rd round pick. Boldins only knock has been missing a couple games due to injury. But the truth is, in MANY of those games Boldin could and wanted to play, but because AZ has the luxury of Fitz and Breaston they chose to be extra cautious and hold him out more than needed.

If we could truthfully get Boldin for a 3rd round pick I 100% gurantee he would have already been traded. It seems pretty clear to me that AZ is looking for more than a 3rd or someone like Mia, Balt, Chi, KC, Chi, etc would have already pulled the trigger.

If a real opportunity comes up and we can grab him for a 3rd round pick, we would be stupid not to do it.

I think the Bills definitively proved last season that thier offensive woes are a LOT deeper than the #2 receiver...

Boldin would be the #1 receiver on the bills. We could still draft a #2 or hope Hardy or Johnson prove they can hold that spot. Lee will be the #3.

Trades cannot occur until the first day of the new league year (Friday) which is why, if true this trade has not gone through/been mentioned. Since he's in his final year and Breaston, Doucet and Fitzgerald are all under contract and still dynamic, a 3rd would be a good start for them for trade bids.

They say this kind of garbage all the time and 99% of the time its broadcaster speculation. I seriously doubt they will move one of the top 5 WR's in this league for a 3rd round pick. Boldins only knock has been missing a couple games due to injury. But the truth is, in MANY of those games Boldin could and wanted to play, but because AZ has the luxury of Fitz and Breaston they chose to be extra cautious and hold him out more than needed.

If we could truthfully get Boldin for a 3rd round pick I 100% gurantee he would have already been traded. It seems pretty clear to me that AZ is looking for more than a 3rd or someone like Mia, Balt, Chi, KC, Chi, etc would have already pulled the trigger.

If a real opportunity comes up and we can grab him for a 3rd round pick, we would be stupid not to do it.

His salary demands are what is scaring people away(maybe). I think they are waiting till draft day to maximize their return.

I would give them a 3rd and Lee Evans!

Best post of 2010

That sound fishy that they would except only a 3rd. I would think they could easily obtain a 2nd for him. It will be intersesting to see what happens when other teams bring him in for a physical.

All they wanted last year was a 2nd, and they didnt get it.

Boldin would be the #1 receiver on the bills. We could still draft a #2 or hope Hardy or Johnson prove they can hold that spot. Lee will be the #3.

I have done some drugs in my life and decided they were not worth it you should make the samw decision.

exactly what is the point of wasting a draft pick on a WR when th team desperately needs 2 OT and a QB just be functional? Add to the fact that he's not gonna play for us and if he gets traded here, he'll be unhappy and no perform...oh wait the lack of a QB and 2 OT will assure he won't be able to perform regardless of his mood!

im sorry, but i wouldnt take him at all. He is a good WR but he gets hurt to many times. Plus he going to as for a lot of $$$$

Gets hurt too many times? In 2008 he missed 5 starts with a facial fracture after a helmet to helmet hit. Still had over 1000 yards and 11 TDs.

Even when he misses games, he's more productive than any one we have.