Vanden Bosch and Bryan Robinson

Exactly what roles do you see these 4-3 def. ends playing for a team that will use the 3-4?

do you envision them as starters? if so, for how many seasons?

how much money are they worth?

who are they better than on the current bills roster?

If Schobel could play OLB in a 3-4 I think Vanden Bosch could as well, though he might not be the perfect fit. Bryan Robinson on the other hand, is a NT not a DE

So, what's your rationale for bringing in a soon to be 32 year old DE and a soon to be 36 year old DT that doesn't even weigh in at 305? The Bills, in anyone's wildest dreams are at least 3 seasons away from a playoff spot. So why waste the time with these guys. I could see it if the Bills were a perenial playoff team and needed a little depth at these postions to get them to a SB... assuming they'd both come real cheap. But I'm not seeing the upside at all.

Exactly what roles do you see these 4-3 def. ends playing for a team that will use the 3-4?

Vanden Bosch is big enough to play DE in the 3-4. 6'4" 278. If he is strong enough is another ???

Vanden Bosch can probably play the 5-tech DE position, he's over 270 lbs, so it's not as though he'd be a liability.

As for Robinson, he started 15 games at NT for the Arizona Cardinals last season.

Pretty sure his name is Bryan Robison

No.

Bryan Robison is a LB/DE for the Vikings, Bryan Robinson is a converted DE that played NT for Arizona last season.

Vanden Bosch can probably play the 5-tech DE position, he's over 270 lbs, so it's not as though he'd be a liability.

As for Robinson, he started 15 games at NT for the Arizona Cardinals last season.

No.

Bryan Robison is a LB/DE for the Vikings, Bryan Robinson is a converted DE that played NT for Arizona last season.

I do apologize. I thought you were talking about Robison from the Vikings. I do not mind that Bryan Robinson from the Cardinals. Thought hew held his on on a 3-4 line, but of course he had a guy like Darnell Dockett next to him, who is constantly getting double-teamed.