This one's for you John Adams

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't search for a thread if you don't know what it was titled you retard. Akron turns up nothing. Black mob turns up nothing.

You can if you know what the thread was ABOUT. I found it easily. Perhaps the issue is that you're a stupid !@#$.

You're a liar. I looked at your profile after your last post where you claimed you had already found the link and guess what your status was? "Searching". Nice try idiot. You can't find the thread either.

Yeah, you got me there. Because there isn't anything else I could possibly be searching for. :lol:

I'll even give you a hint: most of us aren't as overtly racist as you, so you won't find it under phrases like "black mob". :rolleyes:

Yeah, you got me there. Because there isn't anything else I could possibly be searching for. :lol:

I'll even give you a hint: most of us aren't as overtly racist as you, so you won't find it under phrases like "black mob". :rolleyes:

Another hint, when looking for a mob scene in Akron, it helps to search for Akron.

Tomorrow, we'll teach you foreign exchange.

I guess it was just a coincidence that after I challenged you to find the thread you disappeared searching for 15 minutes only to return with a 9 word "response"? What a piece of work you are!

I guess it was just a coincidence that after I challenged you to find the thread you disappeared searching for 15 minutes only to return with a 9 word "response"? What a piece of work you are!

Another hint: it's not on PPP. I found it, I'm guessing Tom has too.

Another hint, when looking for a mob scene in Akron, it helps to search for Akron.

Tomorrow, we'll teach you foreign exchange.

Or, when searching for an article from www.ohio.com, to search for www.ohio.com.

But no, "black mob" is much more effective, particularly when you're trying to prove a racist point.