This one's for you John Adams

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you seem to so enjoy having an imaginary racist villain to spar with I might as well play along, right?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1329241

Wow, I get a thread dedicated to me and it's a story just dripping with meaning. Thanks for bringing this critical story to my attention. You are the man.

Next up: A story about how the NBA is dominated by blacks. Or the flip side: How golf is dominated by whites. Your racial insights add much to this board. With you covering race and pbills on the economy, you guys almost form a presidential cabinet.

Since you seem to so enjoy having an imaginary racist villain to spar with I might as well play along, right?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1329241

Haha, yeah. Suck on that Adams. Finally someone calls you out as a racist you POS.

Face the facts about black people John.

(1) Blacks are cheap

(2) Black kids should not be in good schools because they beat up white kids

(3) Black thugs on buses deserve beat-downs (Agree with you Wisc. It was the best video ever)

(4) Illegal immigrants beat people up

(5) Blacks will kill for fried chicken

(6) Blacks can't be trusted for jury duty

(7) blacks will beat up people who work

Go review WisconsinBillzfan's threads if you need a refresher on these. EVERY ONE OF THEM IS FACTUAL. What he's asking and white apologists like you can't ever answer is "Why is no one reporting how !@#$ed up black people are?" At least he's not afraid to say it.

Now go back to apologizing for your race you turncoat.

Wow, I get a thread dedicated to me and it's a story just dripping with meaning. Thanks for bringing this critical story to my attention. You are the man.

Next up: A story about how the NBA is dominated by blacks. Or the flip side: How golf is dominated by whites. Your racial insights add much to this board. With you covering race and pbills on the economy, you guys almost form a presidential cabinet.

It was meant to be a goof Mr Adams.

It probably has more to do with a high percentage of blacks being poor rather than "blacks are cheap."

That's the standard line, but it stands to reason that 'poor' people of any race are not the ones typically eating in sit down restaurants. A difference of 3% on a $50 bill is a buck and a half. Not exactly an amount that's pushing anyone into the poor house if they are already spending $50 on dinner.

I've had numerous friends who worked as waiters when they were young and blacks tipping poorly was a common complaint. Call it a 'cultural difference' or whatever, but the numbers seem to support the assertion.

I appreciate Jaun relating the poll information, but I grew up in the food service industry, waiting on tables for about 10 years, and I don't need a poll to tell me blacks are lousy tippers. And it wasn't a "sometimes" thing, it was "virtually every time" thing.

No matter what restaurant, no matter what meal, no matter how expensive the meal, as a waiter you had to remind yourself that you were about to get stiffed, and to rely on the wait staff adage: What you lose on the merry-go-round you'll make up on the carousel.

Black people are also notoriously late to EVERYTHING. Invite them to something and they wont show up for two hours after the start of the event.

Im just sayin'

Funny, but I have a good friend who is black and he is always the first one there. If you say the party starts at 7:00, he is at your door at 7:00. There's nothing 'fashionable' about being late for him.

Funny, but I have a good friend who is black and he is always the first one there. If you say the party starts at 7:00, he is at your door at 7:00. There's nothing 'fashionable' about being late for him.

Dont start with me and that "I have a black friend" card, ok? <_<

I find this interesting. I've always assumed from reading your posts that you lean toward the conservative side. If I'd have known you had a good friend who is black, I would have realized you were a liberal much sooner. And if you think you are more conservative, someone forgot to tell you that conservatives hate blacks. And poor people. And we want sick people to die. Oh, and we hate gays, though we're cool with lipstick lesbians cuz they're good for the economy.

It probably has more to do with a high percentage of blacks being poor rather than "blacks are cheap."

Nope, it's more cultural than anything else. When I was waiting on tables back in college, we would get some of the professional football players to come to the restaurant or some of the hip hop "moguls" and they still wouldn't tip worth a ****.

So, I'm not buying the "poor" excuse.

That's the standard line, but it stands to reason that 'poor' people of any race are not the ones typically eating in sit down restaurants. A difference of 3% on a $50 bill is a buck and a half. Not exactly an amount that's pushing anyone into the poor house if they are already spending $50 on dinner.

I've had numerous friends who worked as waiters when they were young and blacks tipping poorly was a common complaint. Call it a 'cultural difference' or whatever, but the numbers seem to support the assertion.

I appreciate Jaun relating the poll information, but I grew up in the food service industry, waiting on tables for about 10 years, and I don't need a poll to tell me blacks are lousy tippers. And it wasn't a "sometimes" thing, it was "virtually every time" thing.

No matter what restaurant, no matter what meal, no matter how expensive the meal, as a waiter you had to remind yourself that you were about to get stiffed, and to rely on the wait staff adage: What you lose on the merry-go-round you'll make up on the carousel.

Nope, it's more cultural than anything else. When I was waiting on tables back in college, we would get some of the professional football players to come to the restaurant or some of the hip hop "moguls" and they still wouldn't tip worth a ****.

So, I'm not buying the "poor" excuse.

Guess I was pretty !@#$ing wrong. :lol: I've never worked in the food service industry, and hopefully never will, so I'll take your guys' word for it.