3rd Rd choice Tebow or Snead?

RD 3 which QB  

72 members have voted

1. 1. In round 1 & 2 we picked a OT and NT and Rd 3 selection we have the choice of Tebow of Snead who would you take?

• Jevan Snead
    • Tim Tebow

Tebow is just an absolute athelete. Had a really good combine (minus the throwing), is just a born leader, and is a good person. I would be happy to take a guy with his talent and leadership in the 3rd round. Anyone that doesnt want a guy that has that much drive to succeed must be happy with Trent and Fitz being our QB this year. I really hope he proves all his critics wrong.

I know the combine isn't supposed to significantly improve a players draft stock...BUT...Tebow did look good...interested to see what scouts think of his new motion...

It would be hard to pass him up (assuming we go OT/DT in the first 2 rounds) in round 3...just saying...

Tebow is just an absolute athelete. Had a really good combine (minus the throwing), is just a born leader, and is a good person. I would be happy to take a guy with his talent and leadership in the 3rd round. Anyone that doesnt want a guy that has that much drive to succeed must be happy with Trent and Fitz being our QB this year. I really hope he proves all his critics wrong.

here, here. +1

Easily Tebow. Tebow has more upside than any other player in this draft. Yes I know how he throws funny, but he is working to change that. I would say its not likely he fixes it but when you look at his athletic ability and his determination I dont see him failing. Factor in his size, leadership, and other intangibles and he is a very high reward prospect. We are talking about him being taken in the third, Ill eat my hat if he is still on the board at our second.