Tulsa Crowd Watches Murder at Restaurant

John:

First of all I think that you might have stated that backwards. No biggie. What if his agenda was something that you felt passionate about? Would you still feel the same way? His agenda might be slanted towards wanting to keep this country closer to its roots and a true melting pot. Simply put he may not want it to slide towards a country with great divisions and allegiances to the country of origin that overshadow the allegiances that immigrants or even illegal aliens should have to this country.

I didn't get it backwards. I referring to the video he linked to where the old insane white guy beat up the punky black kid.

And come on man: His way of promoting an agenda of melting pot is to post links to interracial crime?

He may be an ass. He may be a patriot with strong feelings for his country. Or, he may be a racist. I don't know, and frankly you don't know either. I do know that I too am concerned about the crime rate amongst illegal aliens and the media bias against any whites who dare speak up against non-white on white crime. I don't know his heart, but I am just as concerned about white on non-white crime. I guess the difference is that white on non-white crime gets the attention ala the Duke Lacrosse fiasco through our media. The other doesn't. So, I don't blame him one iota and I dare to say that if it was several OP's about "Saving the Tatas" you wouldn't have even commented. I guess it's all about each person's perspective. Anyway I enjoy your perspective and appreciate your thought provoking comments.

I'll wait for you to join me in Tom's "He's an ass" club. I'm waiting to meet the person obsessed with this issue that is not a racist. People who are concerned about it--like LABillz earlier post today--I understand. But Wisc's posts, which show some odd obsession with googling interracial crime or maybe he's on a mailing list, are pretty telling.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually yes I do. Forgive me for not being so politically correct that l'm willing to ignore the reality that of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. Or that blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black. Or that blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery. Or that blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa. Considering all this isn't it odd that the mainstream media remains silent? Imagine if the roles were reversed what the far-left liberal media's response would be?

I wonder how those stats would look for the same exact crimes if the criteria were people making $20,000 or less, regardless of race.

You compiled those stats from many sources. I've heard them and their like many times. I see tons of crimes reported daily where the accused is black.

And you've never asked yourself why these stats are what they are? Or why the media and leftists believe that hate crimes are a one way street of whites assaulting blacks?

Actually I'm just a person who is tired of being demonized for being a white christian male.

You're darn right, Wisconsin! I'm tired of it, too. What we need to do is get some White Christian Males elected to positions of political power and we've got to put pressure on some of these companies to hire MORE persons of WCM. Eventually, we'll get some WCM's in C-level positions at lower-level Fortune 500 companies. Once that happens, then we could have a conversation about us WCM's not being persecuted and demonized, but NOT UNTIL we have AT LEAST 10 Senators and 20% of Fortune 500 Company CEO's. Then we'll talk. Until then, I will continue to believe that us WCM's are being demonized, simply because of our skin color and religious affiliation.

You're darn right, Wisconsin! I'm tired of it, too. What we need to do is get some White Christian Males elected to positions of political power and we've got to put pressure on some of these companies to hire MORE persons of WCM. Eventually, we'll get some WCM's in C-level positions at lower-level Fortune 500 companies. Once that happens, then we could have a conversation about us WCM's not being persecuted and demonized, but NOT UNTIL we have AT LEAST 10 Senators and 20% of Fortune 500 Company CEO's. Then we'll talk. Until then, I will continue to believe that us WCM's are being demonized, simply because of our skin color and religious affiliation.

:P:wallbash::lol:

I must admit, I didn't catch on for a little bit. I'm tired today, but until the end of the second sentence, my face was more like a <_<

I hate being white and making 20% more money for no good reason.

Honestly, with all of the persecution and demonization, I had forgotten about THIS particular burden... Thanks for making me hate myself more.

And you've never asked yourself why these stats are what they are?

Extra ankle bone?

What do you think the reason is? That they just won't work their way up and take advantage of the freedoms of the USA?

Unfortunately the answer is harder than that isn't it? What happened to blacks (let's just stick with African blacks for simplicity on this subject) in this country is not something that is easy to overcome in a few generations. The black American has had ingrained in him a sense of self-worth that is near nil. Psychologically, that's a hard shackle to shake off and it will take for long past when I'm dead before it's truly shaken free and blacks and whites are no different in economic/crime/education measures.

Now, before you get all uppity, understand where I come from on this. I don't think they are entitled to jack squat. I am anti-affirmative action. I think that MBE rules are BS. And on and on for minority entitlement programs. But with that said, I am more than willing to acknowledge the reason for why blacks are so far behind whites in this country and I believe it's awful and we should help where we can. Not help as in government entitlements...but help in charity organizations. Help in not being racist. Help as in not going on anti-minority campaigns on bulletin boards pretending that the white guy is somehow in worse shape than the black guy.

Because blacks are more likely to be poor. Not because they're black.

That is very true. Now the next question is why are blacks more likely to be poor? And more importantly is there some sort of sinister plan that involves "Whitey" and keeping the "man" down?

Extra ankle bone?

What do you think the reason is? That they just won't work their way up and take advantage of the freedoms of the USA?

Unfortunately the answer is harder than that isn't it? What happened to blacks (let's just stick with African blacks for simplicity on this subject) in this country is not something that is easy to overcome in a few generations. The black American has had ingrained in him a sense of self-worth that is near nil. Psychologically, that's a hard shackle to shake off and it will take for long past when I'm dead before it's truly shaken free and blacks and whites are no different in economic/crime/education measures.

Now, before you get all uppity, understand where I come from on this. I don't think they are entitled to jack squat. I am anti-affirmative action. I think that MBE rules are BS. And on and on for minority entitlement programs. But with that said, I am more than willing to acknowledge the reason for why blacks are so far behind whites in this country and I believe it's awful and we should help where we can. Not help as in government entitlements...but help in charity organizations. Help in not being racist. Help as in not going on anti-minority campaigns on bulletin boards pretending that the white guy is somehow in worse shape than the black guy.

No mention the huge set back of about 60 years between Plessy and Brown when "separate but equal" was the law of the land. It proved anything but "equal." Huge, huge setback. Probably will take double to make that up.

That is very true. Now the next question is why are blacks more likely to be poor? And more importantly is there some sort of sinister plan that involves "Whitey" and keeping the "man" down?

I blame the Emancipation Proclamation.

Coming too? It's pretty much the same as it ever was. People kill people and in this case either these people were very hungry, didn't like the guy or are very afraid of getting their own ass shot.

How about "Don't mess with a man's chicken, you'll get your ass shot.

No mention the huge set back of about 60 years between Plessy and Brown when "separate but equal" was the law of the land. It proved anything but "equal." Huge, huge setback. Probably will take double to make that up.

C'mon. It was the societal norm.

You friggin' hypocrite.