Tulsa Crowd Watches Murder at Restaurant

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a racist is in the fast-lane to meaning nothing. It's so easy these days to find someone who believes that everyone who disagrees with our government is a racist. MSNBC talking heads like Obermann, Madcow and Tingles repeatedly yell about the Tea Party folks being an all-white black-hating clusterhell of racism. Jimmy Carter. Bill Cosby. Then you add Harry Reid and Bill Clinton to the "he'd be getting us coffee" crowd. And on and on. You simply can not escape it. And while having all these people say that anti-Obama folks are racist is not helpful, neither then is having all these media outlets repeatedly ASK people for their opinion on it. EVERYONE is a racist.

And if everyone is a racist, then no one is a racist, and that can only mean that racism is now acceptable. That's gonna be good news for the people who really are racist.

Agree 100%.

Who's forcing what into the story? I don't recall his other posts, so I take the OP's post at its face value. I see no reason to criticize him for starting this thread. Facts are facts and if there is some fallout from them then so be it.

Here's a quick review of topics he started

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...ult_type=topics

"Best video ever" thread: Old insane white guy beats up black jerkoff on bus

"This is what happens when you bus from the ghetto": black kid beats up white kid at school

"Black mob beats up city worker: Where's the outrage": speaks for itself

"Jury duty in detroit"

"This is what we have to look forward to if we let more illegals into this country"

"Illegal Guatamalan kills neighbors in Brooklyn"

He also started an anti-Obama thread about Obama as Marxist and one where Maybin looks thin. So in that body of topics started, it's pretty safe to say he has an agenda.

Plus he's from Wisconsin.

"This is what happens when you bus from the ghetto": black kid beats up white kid at school

"Jury duty in detroit"

"This is what we have to look forward to if we let more illegals into this country"

He also started an anti-Obama thread about Obama as Marxist and one where Maybin looks thin. So in that body of topics started, it's pretty safe to say he has an agenda.

No problem with Obama as a Marxist. We need more of those threads. Spread the word.

"Jury duty in detroit"

So, he's the white Al Sharpton of this board or is he a white MLK wannabe fighting for what he thinks is right? He may very well have an agenda. It would certainly appear that way. Now the question is whether that agenda is valid or not. I know that we as a society tend to sweep the black on white crime under the rug and are made to feel guilty as a racist if we bring it up. I say Bullsh!t! It's wrong both ways and you know it. It's acceptable to talk about it if its white on black but taboo if its black on white. I have no problem calling someone an insane white guy or a black jerkoff. I don't like it when a black mob beats up a city worker anymore than I'd like it if a white mob beat up a city worker. I don't like it when a illegal Guatamalan kills his neighbor. He shouldn't have been in this country in the first place. I don't want illegal Mexicans, Canadians, Austrians, Danes, Brazilians or Icelanders either. He may have an agenda and be a closet KKK member or he may be just someone that is standing up for what he feels is right. The question is whether or not he is telling the truth. If he is stating the truth, then I can't fault him any more than I will fault you for being a strict constitutionalist.

The question is whether or not he is telling the truth. If he is stating the truth, then I can't fault him any more than I will fault you for being a strict constitutionalist.

No, that's not the question. I could post only things that are true and still be promoting an agenda that is worng. For example, if all I did was post stories about priests raping young boys, I'd be misrepresenting priests.

Wisc reviews the news, finds a post where a minority does something wrong or gets beaten up at the hands of an angry white guy, then links to it. The stories may be factually true...but further an agenda.

I'm just pointing out that the guy is an ass. You don't have to agree. Maybe he's a modern day Ralph Ellison and is conducting an insight-gathering social experiment but that seems unlikely.

What is this world coming too? <_<:P Why, is the world any different now than it always has been?

Been going on since the dawn of time. Of course I am not blowing it off... Of course, I hope people would intervene. I am just commenting on why WBF thinks the world is all of a sudden so mean and nasty now.

Bystander Effect

This from 1967:

Look outside the window, there's a woman being grabbed

They've dragged her to the bushes and now she's being stabbed

Maybe we should call the cops and try to stop the pain

But monopoly is so much fun, i'd hate to blow the game

And i'm sure it wouldn't interest anybody

Outside of a small circle of friends.

Riding down the highway, yes, my back is getting stiff

Thirteen cars are piled up, they're hanging on a cliff.

Maybe we should pull them back with our towing chain

But we gotta move and we might get sued and it looks like it's gonna rain

Sweating in the ghetto with the (coloredpanthers) and the poor

The rats have joined the babies who are sleeping on the floor

Now wouldn't it be a riot if they really blew their tops?

But they got too much already and besides we got the cops

Oh there's a dirty paper using sex to make a sale

The supreme court was so upset, they sent him off to jail.

Maybe we should help the fiend and take away his fine. (*)

But we're busy reading playboy and the sunday new york times

Outside of a small circle of friends

Smoking marihuana is more fun than drinking beer,

But a friend of ours was captured and they gave him thirty years

Maybe we should raise our voices, ask somebody why

But demonstrations are a drag, besides we're much too high

Outside of a small circle

What is this world coming too? <_<:P Why, is the world any different now than it always has been?

Been going on since the dawn of time. Of course I am not blowing it off... Of course, I hope people would intervene. I am just commenting on why WBF thinks the world is all of a sudden so mean and nasty now.

Bystander Effect

This from 1967:

Look outside the window, there's a woman being grabbed

They've dragged her to the bushes and now she's being stabbed

Maybe we should call the cops and try to stop the pain

But monopoly is so much fun, i'd hate to blow the game

Riding down the highway, yes, my back is getting stiff

Thirteen cars are piled up, they're hanging on a cliff.

Maybe we should pull them back with our towing chain

But we gotta move and we might get sued and it looks like it's gonna rain

Sweating in the ghetto with the (coloredpanthers) and the poor

The rats have joined the babies who are sleeping on the floor

Now wouldn't it be a riot if they really blew their tops?

But they got too much already and besides we got the cops

Oh there's a dirty paper using sex to make a sale

The supreme court was so upset, they sent him off to jail.

Maybe we should help the fiend and take away his fine. (*)

But we're busy reading playboy and the sunday new york times

Outside of a small circle of friends

Smoking marihuana is more fun than drinking beer,

But a friend of ours was captured and they gave him thirty years

Maybe we should raise our voices, ask somebody why

But demonstrations are a drag, besides we're much too high

Outside of a small circle

Of course, Kitty Genovese was a victim of a random street crime, whereas what WBF is bitching about sounds more like a hit.

So...you're not going to start bitching again about professionals taking over what used to be an amateur activity, are you? :wallbash:

Being a racist is in the fast-lane to meaning nothing. It's so easy these days to find someone who believes that everyone who disagrees with our government is a racist. MSNBC talking heads like Obermann, Madcow and Tingles repeatedly yell about the Tea Party folks being an all-white black-hating clusterhell of racism. Jimmy Carter. Bill Cosby. Then you add Harry Reid and Bill Clinton to the "he'd be getting us coffee" crowd. And on and on. You simply can not escape it. And while having all these people say that anti-Obama folks are racist is not helpful, neither then is having all these media outlets repeatedly ASK people for their opinion on it. EVERYONE is a racist.

And if everyone is a racist, then no one is a racist, and that can only mean that racism is now acceptable. That's gonna be good news for the people who really are racist.

I really think when people bring up race in things that aren't racist it just makes the cries of true racism seem petty. When racism is screamed so many times it becomes a boy who cried wolf situation. Everybody who disagrees with this administration is not racist. If Hillary had been elected there would be a lot of outcry from the right about her and it wouldn't be mostly sexist.

"Jury duty in detroit"

+

No, that's not the question. I could post only things that are true and still be promoting an agenda that is worng. For example, if all I did was post stories about priests raping young boys, I'd be misrepresenting priests.

Wisc reviews the news, finds a post where a minority does something wrong or gets beaten up at the hands of an angry white guy, then links to it. The stories may be factually true...but further an agenda.

I'm just pointing out that the guy is an ass. You don't have to agree. Maybe he's a modern day Ralph Ellison and is conducting an insight-gathering social experiment but that seems unlikely.

I hate to do this but I'm taking Wisconsin's side on this one. If this was the first thing he'd ever posted nobody would have a problem with it. I'm gonna give him a pass on this one.

MUCH better to be demonized for being a white christian ass, yeah...

<_<

Ok, let me get this straight Wisc.. It seems your way of fighting back against being demonized for being a white Christian male is to tear apart any blacks who do offenses against whites?! This has nothing to do with you being a white Christian male. Jesus taught us to love each other, when somebody can't do that it doesn't matter if it's black on white, white on black, white on white or black on black, it's still evil.

The reason white on black violence is made such a big deal of is many times it is racist. Have you heard any stories of whites being dragged behind a pickup truck until their head comes off? The history of white on black violence goes back to even before this countries founding. The numbers are far more skewed in the racist whites direction.

If you are annoyed by being demonized for being a white male Christian then turn to your faith and learn to forgive. The threads you start with your agenda aren't helping your cause, they're hurting your cause. JMO

Of course, Kitty Genovese was a victim of a random street crime, whereas what WBF is bitching about sounds more like a hit.

Maybe you do, but I don't think it matters... Just part of the excuse.

I am a good boy... I am trying to behave myself and keep my nose clean... Don't suck me into your stupidity... Back @ ya... <_<

Wisc reviews the news, then links to it.finds a post where a minority does something wrong or gets beaten up at the hands of an angry white man The stories may be factually true...but further an agenda.

John:

First of all I think that you might have stated that backwards. No biggie. What if his agenda was something that you felt passionate about? Would you still feel the same way? His agenda might be slanted towards wanting to keep this country closer to its roots and a true melting pot. Simply put he may not want it to slide towards a country with great divisions and allegiances to the country of origin that overshadow the allegiances that immigrants or even illegal aliens should have to this country.

He may be an ass. He may be a patriot with strong feelings for his country. Or, he may be a racist. I don't know, and frankly you don't know either. I do know that I too am concerned about the crime rate amongst illegal aliens and the media bias against any whites who dare speak up against non-white on white crime. I don't know his heart, but I am just as concerned about white on non-white crime. I guess the difference is that white on non-white crime gets the attention ala the Duke Lacrosse fiasco through our media. The other doesn't. So, I don't blame him one iota and I dare to say that if it was several OP's about "Saving the Tatas" you wouldn't have even commented. I guess it's all about each person's perspective. Anyway I enjoy your perspective and appreciate your thought provoking comments.

I am sure Wisc has been searching for the white on black racist incidents with the same diligence he searches for black on white. Sure, he doesn't have a problem.

Actually yes I do. Forgive me for not being so politically correct that l'm willing to ignore the reality that of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. Or that blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black. Or that blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery. Or that blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa. Considering all this isn't it odd that the mainstream media remains silent? Imagine if the roles were reversed what the far-left liberal media's response would be?

Actually yes I do. Forgive me for not being so politically correct that l'm willing to ignore the reality that of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. Or that blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black. Or that blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery. Or that blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa. Considering all this isn't it odd that the mainstream media remains silent? Imagine if the roles were reversed what the far-left liberal media's response would be?

You compiled those stats from many sources. I've heard them and their like many times. I see tons of crimes reported daily where the accused is black.

So what's your point? You want more people to know that black people commit lots of crimes. Bully for you and 3rdnlong: You have a noble cause.