iPhone question(s)

dib

I accidentally loaded photos onto my iPhone. How the heck do I get the photos off of the iPhone?

How can I sync 1 ringtone onto the iPhone without wiping out the others (even if I select that specific ringtone)

It is all done through Itunes. Plug phone in and open Itunes. Click on your phone under devices. You should be able to delete photos from there. As far as ringtones, manually add it to your iphone

I accidentally loaded photos onto my iPhone. How the heck do I get the photos off of the iPhone?

How can I sync 1 ringtone onto the iPhone without wiping out the others (even if I select that specific ringtone)

Change your avatar and I'll tell you...

Why are you so worried about your wife seeing these. I'm assuming that's the problem. :wallbash:

No, someone (who shall not be named) in a position of board power is restricting me.

It is all done through Itunes. Plug phone in and open Itunes. Click on your phone under devices. You should be able to delete photos from there. As far as ringtones, manually add it to your iphone

You might not be able to delete specific files through iTunes, but you can set which playlists/photo albums/etc it syncs with.

I know you WILL be able to pick and choose which ringtones you want to sync as well, as long as they are in your iTunes ringtones folder.

Yes, you can manage individual files. When you go into iTunes, you can select your device and on the main page, select "Manually Manage Files". This will let you click and drag music, pics, and movies.

The verbage may not be exact, but you get the idea