New definition of bipartisan

Nancy Pelosi said that any form of the health care bill will be bipartisan, even w/o Republican votes, because Republicans talked about some of the concepts at the health care summit. In like manner, she is an !@#$ because she has one....

Nancy Pelosi said that any form of the health care bill will be bipartisan, even w/o Republican votes, because Republicans talked about some of the concepts at the health care summit. In like manner, she is an !@#$ because she has one....

:unsure::devil:

:wallbash:

This leadership makes me look back fondly on the days when John Kerry had a plan. We have to start admitting the possibility that Nancy Pelosi is an undiagnosed schizophrenic.

:wallbash:

This leadership makes me look back fondly on the days when John Kerry had a plan. We have to start admitting the possibility that Nancy Pelosi is an undiagnosed schizophrenic.

She reminds me a lot of Baghdad Bob.

Few things are funnier than listening to her repeatedly say that "We have the votes" to pass the current Senate health care bill.

She reminds me a lot of Baghdad Bob.

Few things are funnier than listening to her repeatedly say that "We have the votes" to pass the current Senate health care bill.

I'll give her credit. She gets the Dem lemmings in line to vote for whatever piece of **** she's pushing at the time.

Back when gasoline was $4+ a gallon and T. Boone Pickens was promoting natural gas driven vehicles she aligned herself with him and stated something along the lines that this was a way for our country to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. When confronted, she continued to express the belief that natural gas was not a fossil fuel. Her world is anything she wants it to be.

Back when gasoline was $4+ a gallon and T. Boone Pickens was promoting natural gas driven vehicles she aligned herself with him and stated something along the lines that this was a way for our country to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels. When confronted, she continued to express the belief that natural gas was not a fossil fuel. Her world is anything she wants it to be.

I'm quoting myself here, but can anyone with an ounce of intelligence support Queen Nancy?

There are merits to naural gas powered vehicles, but yes she did miss the mark.

No. Which is why she's a leader among the Democrats.

Looks like Baghdad Bob Pelosi has finally come to terms with the fact that Charlie Rangel has to go. That God she's here to keep everything ethical and honest.

(Yeah, I know, many on the right are no better than Rangel, but I just thought it was interesting that Rangel got caught dead to rights, many on the left are calling for his gavel, and Pelosi is standing around saying "Well, he hasn't really done anything to endanger the country.")

Word is out that he'll probably be gone tomorrow, which would take a bit of the blush of the rose while Obama introduces yet another iteration of a health care plan that we simply must have now before thousands more die. Could be an interesting news day tomorrow.

Looks like Baghdad Bob Pelosi has finally come to terms with the fact that Charlie Rangel has to go. That God she's here to keep everything ethical and honest.

(Yeah, I know, many on the right are no better than Rangel, but I just thought it was interesting that Rangel got caught dead to rights, many on the left are calling for his gavel, and Pelosi is standing around saying "Well, he hasn't really done anything to endanger the country.")

Word is out that he'll probably be gone tomorrow, which would take a bit of the blush of the rose while Obama introduces yet another iteration of a health care plan that we simply must have now before thousands more die. Could be an interesting news day tomorrow.

Blush?

That rose is ready to burn like last years Christmas tree.

There are merits to naural gas powered vehicles, but yes she did miss the mark.

I'm with you on the merits of natural gas powered vehicles. I was just commenting on the utter ignorance of the person 2nd in line to become President in the event of the demise of our present President.

Blush?

That rose is ready to burn like last years Christmas tree.

I can't tell if having Rangel announce his leave of absence today, hours before Obama will introduce his latest attempt at health care reform, is really good timing, really screwed up management, or proof that no one believes whatever helth care ideas Obama rolls out any more.

Bipartisonship. What it takes to get it.

In a letter to congressional leadership on Tuesday, President Barack Obama did not explicitly advocate the use of reconciliation to pass health care reform into law. But he did weigh in heavily in favor of having a comprehensive bill, rather than "piecemeal reform" sent to his desk. And in a last gambit to lure Republican support, he said he is exploring the inclusion of four GOP principles into the final health care reform package

Writing to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, Senate Minority Mitch McConnell, and House Minority Leader John Boehner, Obama laid the groundwork for the more detailed proposal he will unveil on Wednesday. He described the bipartisan summit on Thursday as a productive affair and insisted that the two parties stand closer to agreement than had been portrayed.

Then he called for four distinct Republican proposals to be considered in the final package:

1. Engaging "medical professionals to conduct random undercover investigations of health care providers that receive reimbursements from Medicare, Medicaid, and other Federal programs."

2. An additional $50 million in funding to states "for demonstrations of alternatives to resolving medical malpractice disputes, including health courts."

3. Additional funds for Medicaid reimbursements to doctors to correct the problem that those reimbursements are currently "inadequate in many states."

4. An expansion of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).

The president also pledges to eliminate one of the more glaring back-room deals that was crafted to ensure the bill's passage in the Senate: a provision that would have exempted Florida from Medicare Advantage cuts.