I gotta say...

Well Im not sure how hiring a coach who repeatedly failed at all levels (NFL HC and OC, and college HC)

It would appear that in general Chan has done pretty well overall with the talent or circumstances that he had to deal with.

Both ends of the spectrum heard from again, but both missing reality (at least in my opinion).

Gailey has had a extraordinarily mediocre career both as a professional, and as a college coach. HC or assistant. He has neither "repeatedly failed" or "done pretty well". He has been essentially a .500 coach who has bounced from job to job. Which is granted, a improvement over recent Bills history. But no reason to be booking your superbowl reservations either.

Keeping his actual history in mind is wise in my opinion, particularly this coming season.

Well Im not sure how hiring a coach who repeatedly failed at all levels (NFL HC and OC, and college HC) and hiring an in house GM who is 70ish without even conducting an interview with a candidate from outside the organization can be so promising, but I sure hope it works! I wont be betting the farm on it working however...

Really? I think, being a Bills fan, you should know what failure is by now. Compared to what we have wittnessed over the past decade+, Gailey is "world class." :wallbash:

No WR can take us to the next level, Only a QB can do that...see Jim Kelly.

Kind of a broken record here. The two top QB's will be gone by our pick and there's no quarterback worth a #9 pick after Clausen and Bradford are gone. So if you see a "Jim Kelly" let Buddy know. In the meantime, find linemen on both sides of the ball.

...I like what I'm seeing so far with this new regime. I've been saying for months now that the Bills need to actually start rebuilding and stop trying to appease all the fans with insulting our intelligence with all of these quick fixes. (i.e.: T.O., Bledsoe, etc.).

Although I will miss T.O. and Josh Reed, neither one realisticly lived up to the hype. T.O. was "supposed to be the guy to take us to the next level, instead we lost one more game than the previous 3 years (Granted, he had the absolute worst QB's he's ever had throwing him the ball). Reed was supposed to be Hinds Ward every year he was here. That's not easy to do, and probably not very fair to Josh. Hinds Ward is a one of a kind player, and there's nobody like him and probably never will be. Just because someone looks the part doesn't mean anything. James Hardy is just as tall as Randy Moss...get it?

Bottom line is, and many might disagree, but I like that the Bills are starting fresh. New coach, new GM and hopefully, a rookie QB to build the franchise around the right way. I know it's only natural to be pessimistic being a Bills fan, but to me, this is like a breath of fresh air for me.

So let me get this straight. Buddy Nix deserves credit for letting go 2 aging WR's who are on the down side of their careers and hiring a new head coach that not one team in the NFL was going to interview this year?

How about we wait and see what they do in free agency and the draft before we all start tickling each other. I am neutral on Nix, but to say you like the "direction" when the cupboard is empty is being a little optimistic don't ya think?

To quote the great Winston Wolf, "Let's not start sucking each others d*cks just yet gentleman."

So let me get this straight. Buddy Nix deserves credit for letting go 2 aging WR's who are on the down side of their careers and hiring a new head coach that not one team in the NFL was going to interview this year?

How about we wait and see what they do in free agency and the draft before we all start tickling each other. I am neutral on Nix, but to say you like the "direction" when the cupboard is empty is being a little optimistic don't ya think?

To quote the great Winston Wolf, "Let's not start sucking each others d*cks just yet gentleman."

We should of hired Mr. Wolf instead of Slim Pickins.

"Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better f**king do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen. "

We should of hired Mr. Wolf instead of Slim Pickins.

"Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better f**king do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen. "

Spoken like a true prodigy. How about you, Lash LaRue? You think you can keep your spurs from jinglin' and janglin'?