More Change You Can Believe In

/dev/null

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given pBills' flip-flop on Palin's qualification, I was thinking of going with "Belief you can Change in."

No, I wouldn't vote for you because you have said that you have worked with unions before (AFT), yet you bash them constantly.

Ethics you can count on! You %$#%$@! Union Hack!!! :thumbsup:

No, I wouldn't vote for you because you have said that you have worked with unions before (AFT), yet you bash them constantly.

Ethics you can count on! You %$#%$@! Union Hack!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, and I hate unions after working for one for three years and seeing how !@#$ed up they are. It's not hypocritical if it's cause and effect. :bag:

Although to be honest, AFT was SO bad that I know a dedicated union supporter (father was a steward, was brought up to believe unions were the end-all and be-all of everything) who became anti-union after six weeks at AFT.

Yes, and I hate unions after working for one for three years and seeing how !@#$ed up they are. It's not hypocritical if it's cause and effect. :thumbsup:

Although to be honest, AFT was SO bad that I know a dedicated union supporter (father was a steward, was brought up to believe unions were the end-all and be-all of everything) who became anti-union after six weeks at AFT.

Sorry you had your bad experience, still does not mean every union or unionized person is a "communist union shill".

So you're responding to pBills flawed "Bush did it first" argument with an even more flawed "Clinton did it before Bush" argument?

Cripple Fight!!! <_<

Not at all. An assertion was made that the Dems (or whomever) wouldn't stoop to political sabatagooie of their enemies by digging up dirt by whatever means were at their disposal. Both sides are idjits, but I do think that Bush was a benign idjit in comparison to some more overt power-grabber, eye-gougers, e.g., Nixon, Clinton and the current Rahm Emmanuel Regime.