More Change You Can Believe In

/dev/null

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part where you said she was UNqualified.

Which is it?

Dear lord. I have stated in this post a LONG time ago she was qualified. Though not understanding why anyone in their right mind give her their vote.

QUOTE (/dev/null @ Mar 1 2010, 12:58 PM)

pBills has just declared that Sarah Palin is qualified to be President

Of course she is. Doesn't mean she is smart enough to be President.

Dear lord. I have stated in this post a LONG time ago she was qualified. Though not understanding why anyone in their right mind give her their vote.

I linked to the post where you specifically said a year ago that she was unqualified. I'll do it again...

Sarah Palin - was she or is she qualified for the VP spot. In my opinion, no. She does not come across as a very bright person.

So which is it? Is she qualified, or not?

I linked to the post where you specifically said a year ago that she was unqualified. I'll do it again...

So which is it? Is she qualified, or not?

AGAIN...

QUOTE (/dev/null @ Mar 1 2010, 12:58 PM)

pBills has just declared that Sarah Palin is qualified to be President

Of course she is. Doesn't mean she is smart enough to be President.

Did you understand that this time Tom? Of course she is qualified by what is stated within the Constitution. However, that does not mean she is actually smart enough to handle the position... and why anyone would give her a vote is beyond me.

And again...you said she was unqualified a year ago.

So were you wrong then, or are you wrong now?

I was wrong then. Feel better? She is qualified. Just not smart enough to receive votes or manage the position.

I was wrong then. Feel better? She is qualified. Just not smart enough to receive votes or manage the position.

Do I feel better? Do YOU feel better? You just admitted that most of us here are qualified for President. So I can count on your vote in two years?

Really Tom... ask her what the role of the VP is. See if she knows this time.

We should do the same with Biden. Ask him if he knows what the role of the VP is and see if he he knows this time, given how he screwed up his answer during the VP debate. Now that he realizes he doesn't really need to do anything, and that being VP is easy, maybe he's had time to review which article of the Constitution covers the Executive Branch.

Do I feel better? Do YOU feel better? You just admitted that most of us here are qualified for President. So I can count on your vote in two years?

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

If you are over 35 and natural born citizen you qualify to run for presidency. Will I vote for you? Negative.

If you are over 35 and natural born citizen you qualify to run for presidency. Will I vote for you? Negative.

But he hasn't been in the Washington politics, has an outstanding education, has probably worked directly with middle-class and lower class people, and some would say he can be very inspiring.

He seems to check out on your stringent candidate qualification checklist.

You might want to reconsider. I think DC Tom as a candidate will meet all your presidential needs.

Is it the catchphrase that's holding your vote back?

C'mon Tom, get a snappy catchphrase together. And I don't think "I told you so" will generate the same magic that "Yes we can" did.

But he hasn't been in the Washington politics, has an outstanding education, has probably worked directly with middle-class and lower class people, and some would say he can be very inspiring.

He seems to check out on your stringent candidate qualification checklist.

You might want to reconsider. I think DC Tom as a candidate will meet all your presidential needs.

Is it the catchphrase that's holding your vote back?

C'mon Tom, get a snappy catchphrase together. And I don't think "I told you so" will generate the same magic that "Yes we can" did.

Given pBills' flip-flop on Palin's qualification, I was thinking of going with "Belief you can Change in."