More Change You Can Believe In

/dev/null

So, he kept the promise that he would promise to do something? What a gift to mankind! I especially liked #332 in your link. 23000 NASA workers would have a hard time agreeing with that. You are one of the reasons that we have safety labels on everything.

My favorite is #502: Get his daughters a puppy. :unsure:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me, what are his qualifications? At this point in time he has been an epic failure. Give me a list of his accomplishments. He couldn't even get his f'd up health care passed with a large majority in the House and a super majority in the Senate.

If the past year has proven anything, it's that you DON'T want Barry campaigning for you. From the Jersey, Virginia, and Mass races, to the Olympics for Chicago, to health care, to most recently, the US-Canada gold medal game. But hey, he DOES have a Nobel Peace prize. That should be a momumental accomplishment, since he got it by doing absolutely nothing. :unsure:

No need to spend that much time on TBD. I like to log on, read a bit, see what you are whining and bitching about now, laugh and then leave.

Well thanks for showing up. Your profound ignorance on virtually every subject does provide comic relief.

Here's the really messed up part: there seems to be this consensus amongst liberals that everything will start looking up once health care reform is passed, even if it's done by reconciliation.

They have this amazing belief that once the bill is passed, all the stupid people will suddenly see the benefits, and this will catapult the Obama administation into a success story.

Except for one thing: the way the Senate bill stands right now, the "benefits" wouldn't kick in for four or five years. So it's not like passing the bill will suddenly make things better for everyone. In fact, it'll make them worse because while the bennies don't start for four years, the taxes start immediately. So unless unemployment improves, they're SOL, and let's face it, you don't need a crystal ball to realize the only way unemployment improves is if more people quit looking for work.

It's not called reconciliation any more silly, it's now called a "simple majority" vote. :unsure:

Oh and in regards to the benefits, this will be politically disastrous for the Libs when this thing passes. As you stated the vast majority of the benefits are the subsidies and that won't be felt for quite some time. The main benefit that people will have are the pre-existing medical condition limits. But let me just say this, that isn't something that isn't tangibly noticed. If you don't get dropped from your medical insurer, than how do you notice this? If you try to get health insurance from an insurer and they accept you, where is the story?

However, what this will do is that it WILL add many more people that are at high risk to the health insurance risk pools, which means that everyone's insurance will go up as a result. The only real plan that the libs have to lower people's premiums in this god awful bill is that it would add many healthy people to the risk pool, so in that regards it would lower premiums. But if the subsidies and mandates don't kick in for another 4-5 years, then that means this won't be happening.

So of course, what WILL happen is that the GOP will point the finger and blame the Libs for their horrible plan and then of course the Libs will point the finger to the EVIL insurers, and make their case for the public option, once again.

Back again... thanks for making me laugh. You are such a dick. :wallbash:

Again, I will ask, what are his qualifications? Don't think that a bs list of "Promises Kept" answer my question to you. What are his qualifications to be POTUS? Does it make you uncomfortable to have to answer that? Is that why you have ignored my question? Do you think that you can get away with your usual head in the sand way of responding? Man up. Answer the question. Or can't you?

Again, I will ask, what are his qualifications? Don't think that a bs list of "Promises Kept" answer my question to you. What are his qualifications to be POTUS? Does it make you uncomfortable to have to answer that? Is that why you have ignored my question? Do you think that you can get away with your usual head in the sand way of responding? Man up. Answer the question. Or can't you?

Not making me uncomfortable at all.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; Check

neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States. Check

Good enough? And really man up? Dear lord you are questioning someone's manhood via a message board. You are so gay.

Good enough? And really man up? Dear lord you are questioning someone's manhood via a message board. You are so gay.

Sincerely,

Guy who questions poster's qualifications.

As if someone needs to be qualified in anything to continually point out your stupidity.

Sincerely,

Guy who questions poster's qualifications.

As if someone needs to be qualified in anything to continually point out your stupidity.

Are you up to 30,000 posts yet? Momma would be so proud. :wallbash:

Not making me uncomfortable at all.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; Check

neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States. Check

Congratulations, you've provided the eligibility requirements. Now, what are his qualifications in your mind?

Sorry, pBrain doesn't have the ability to formulate his own opinions. That's what he has a union rep for.

Sorry, pBrain doesn't have the ability to formulate his own opinions. That's what he has a union rep for.

Wow, look you and your lover (Alaska) are at it again. And by the way, I don't work for the union. Haven't for a while now. Stated that a long time ago.