Canada vs USA

meazza

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting stat: 75% of all Canadians in Canada live with 100 miles (that is about 160 km) of the US border. You know why? Because they want to be Americans!

:devil::D

Go USA!

:wub:

That's because any more north and we freeze to death :wallbash:

Could you please use an example involving these Olympic Games?

Dude, the guy was just making a crack about wondering if the anthem is going to get booed. Just because it hasn't happened at "These Olympic Games," doesn't mean the Canadian hockey fans are above doing it. Lighten up a bit guy.

Dude, the guy was just making a crack about wondering if the anthem is going to get booed. Just because it hasn't happened at "These Olympic Games," doesn't mean the Canadian hockey fans are above doing it. Lighten up a bit guy.

I think they are but anyways, I'm not uptight, I guess i might be coming off as being uptight...

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

It also doesn't mean they are going to do it. Let's wait for classlessness until we see it. JMO

Beating team Canada twice in a row is going to be an uphill battle. A lot of things went our way in the first game. We were heavily out-shot and were pretty fortunate to get the early goal and quickly answer their first goal. On paper they do have a more talented roster and they are now revenge-minded. Obviously Miller gives us a fighting chance and it was great to see an offensive explosion yesterday. I can't wait 'til Sunday night. USA! USA! USA!

The one thing that makes me nervous is the crashing of the net. Sabres playoffs hopes depend on a healthy Miller. With Canada having so much pressure on them to win gold, I'm afraid that Miller will be a target tomorrow. USA winning the gold would be nice. but not at the expense of Miller going down.