And with the #9 pick, the Buffalo Bills Pick

Chuckknox

All these players were highly rated.

Maybin and JP weren't rated as highly as we took him

Whitner was rated anywhere near as high as we took him

Williams, I'll give you that. But other tackles with a similar grade were McKinnie and Levi Jones

McGahee was the buzz player in that draft

But then consider other players with similar grades taken in the same draft class...

How do you not draft this guy? Everyone keeps worrying about him transitioning to the NFL (actually most of you are saying he CANNOT make the transition)....people that can make a successful transition are one's with a strong work ethic, ability, itelligence, and a passion for what they are doing.

If we can fill the LT position in FA I would not be upset with taking him as early as 9. I guess it depends how strongly they feel about him. If they know that Tebow is the right fit then why take a chance at waiting? There is no guarantee that he will be there later in the first, second, third rounds.

I would say a perfect start to our off-season would be OT in Free Agency, McClain #9 and Tebow at 41....but I don't think I would chance waiting for him in the second....take him at 9.

Mark my workds right now......we will look back on this year's draft and wonder why there was so much negative talk about Tebow! He is the man but for some reason there is this HUGE lobby, questioning his talents. It's right in front of you...get off the "Anti-Tebow Bandwagon!"

I do not believe in "soft athletes" that are loaded with talent...It never works out in the end with them.

Maybin and JP weren't rated as highly as we took him

Whitner was rated anywhere near as high as we took him

Williams, I'll give you that. But other tackles with a similar grade were McKinnie and Levi Jones

McGahee was the buzz player in that draft

But then consider other players with similar grades taken in the same draft class...

Not that I loved the Maybin pick, but he was rated to be a high to mid first round pick:

Maybin at pick 10

Maybin at pick 10

The Bills took Maybin at #11, Whitner at #8, traded up to get Losman at #22, McGahee at #23, and Mike Williams at #4.

Wouldn't be the first time the Bills took gamble lately. Might be the first time they won

Yep those are some s h i t t y picks. The williams pick to me is the worst one

If we can fill the LT position in FA I would not be upset with taking him as early as 9. I guess it depends how strongly they feel about him. If they know that Tebow is the right fit then why take a chance at waiting? There is no guarantee that he will be there later in the first, second, third rounds.

If we are going to take Tebow...LT is not a priority...our priority now shifts to RT.

Tebow is left handed, making his blindside the RT.

How do you not draft this guy? Everyone keeps worrying about him transitioning to the NFL (actually most of you are saying he CANNOT make the transition)....people that can make a successful transition are one's with a strong work ethic, ability, itelligence, and a passion for what they are doing.

I would say a perfect start to our off-season would be OT in Free Agency, McClain #9 and Tebow at 41....but I don't think I would chance waiting for him in the second....take him at 9.

Mark my workds right now......we will look back on this year's draft and wonder why there was so much negative talk about Tebow! He is the man but for some reason there is this HUGE lobby, questioning his talents. It's right in front of you...get off the "Anti-Tebow Bandwagon!"

I do not believe in "soft athletes" that are loaded with talent...It never works out in the end with them.

Its nice to see someone who thinks with that logic.

None of these QBs are NFL ready day 1 start guys. No QB really is ever. Its well stated that 3 years to develop should be given before grading a class.

Tebow has everything one needs to become a good QB. His mechanics can be changed. He can learn the footwork. Does anyone really think he is not capable of changing those things? I dont see how you can think that knowing everything we know about the kid.

Who is going to be the best QB in 3 years and beyond. Thats the question. IMO the Bills can afford to let him sit for 3 years because we wont have a remotely competant team for at least 2 1/2 years anyways.