Paterson will not run for governor

Oddly enough local teabag radio (WBEN 930) hosts were starting to praise him of late for his handling of budget issues.

At least he suggested the possibility of reducing spending in certain quarters. That almost certainly puts him ahead of whatever crook will succeed him.

Oh well, as long as those union pension coffers are full, the rest should take care of itself.

At least he suggested the possibility of reducing spending in certain quarters. That almost certainly puts him ahead of whatever crook will succeed him.

Yes. I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

You of course realise this does mean hello governor Cuomo don't you? A prospect that doesn't really thrill me.

That is in less anyone out there believes Mighty Mouse little Ricky Lazio from waaaay out there in Longed Island actually has a chance.

You of course realise this does mean hello governor Cuomo don't you? A prospect that doesn't really thrill me.

That is in less anyone out there believes Mighty Mouse little Ricky Lazio from waaaay out there in Longed Island actually has a chance.

Prince Andrew to you. That is how he was known in the halls of HUD, and I've heard even some of his polical appointees call him that. He was a nasty individual to people and it wasn't uncommon to see him walking through offices asking for explainations of what a worker (contractor or govie) what he/she was doing exactly. If they couldn't respond to Prince Andrew how he wanted he would ask the contractor be removed from HUD and if a govie would be reassigned to some crap job.

Cuomo would crush Lazio.

On the other hand it wil get Cuomo out of AG office and maybe the next guy will actually care about prosecuting people who have hurt New Yorkers, instead of getting on front page of newspapers.

On the other hand it wil get Cuomo out of AG office and maybe the next guy will actually care about prosecuting people who have hurt New Yorkers, instead of getting on front page of newspapers.

I'm sure he'll be just as good a Gov as the last NYS AG who abused the power of his office to persecute his political enemies and further his political career.

:thumbsup: