Either-Or:

Astrobot

I thought it'd be fun to pose two different picks in each round for the Bills, then give reasons for which one I'd be picking. Most of the rounds here use the DraftTek ODS for one potential pick in each round.

RD1. Anthony Davis OT Rutgers or Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa?

----------> Bulaga. His lunch-pail mentality, NFL-readiness, and run-pass balance outweighs Davis's upside/fuzziness.

RD2. Brandon Spikes ILB Florida or Terrence Cody DT34 Alabama?

----------> Spikes. Bills are switching to the 3-4 and need a general. Plus I've seen Cody naked LOL!

RD3. Cam Thomas DT34 North Carolina or Dan LeFevour QB Central Michigan?

----------> Thomas. Focus on building the lines in the draft, and maybe already-3rdRD QB's Brohm and Edwards show up.

RD4. Jarrett Brown QB West Virginia or Kyle Calloway OT Iowa?

----------> Calloway. The Bills need two tackles from this draft; why not Iowa bookends?

RD5. Arthur Jones DE34 Syracuse or Jevan Snead QB Mississippi?

----------> Jones. There are only 2 NFL QB's in this draft, and the Bills need a 3-4 DE if Maybin becomes a OLB.

RD6. O'Brien Schofield OLB34 Wisconsin or Blair White WRF Michigan State?

----------> White. T.O. won't be here, and the Bills don't have a bona fide 1-2-3 punch at WR. White will impress.

The Bills have 3 more picks in RD6-7, and I'd like one more at OT, OLB34, and WR.

Would like to see others have different names, or different opinions.

NT?!

Nose Tackles are a precious commodity. You've heard CG say the same. Looks like we won't be getting one through FA so we definitely need one through the draft. At least one!

I would rather have a true NT rather than convert a veteran DT from the roster into one. No rookie is going to come in and marshall the troops effectively at ILB his first year. Im sure daddy thickneck and Kawika can hold the fort a little while longer. We need a NT....even if its going to be that massively mammaried mastadon.

I appreciate your enthusiasm ... but, there is no way that Mt. Cody slips to Buffalo in the second and I wouldn't be surprised if LeFevour ends up in the late first or early second. I agree that Baluga would be a great pick at slot #9. Lastly, a rookie NT almost NEVER makes an immediate impact in the NFL. It seems that NT's need a few years of seasoning before they blossom and we can't afford to wait.

I appreciate your enthusiasm ... but, there is no way that Mt. Cody slips to Buffalo in the second and I wouldn't be surprised if LeFevour ends up in the late first or early second. I agree that Baluga would be a great pick at slot #9. Lastly, a rookie NT almost NEVER makes an immediate impact in the NFL. It seems that NT's need a few years of seasoning before they blossom and we can't afford to wait.

Thank you for taking the wind out of my sails. Here I was ready to anoint Cody the new Wing King at the Buffalo Wings Festival.

j/k

But seasoning or not I definitely think we need a NT this draft.

Cody doesn't have to be an immediate stud he just has to eat up space like he eats up momma's cookin'.

I thought it'd be fun to pose two different picks in each round for the Bills, then give reasons for which one I'd be picking. Most of the rounds here use the DraftTek ODS for one potential pick in each round.

----------> Bulaga. His lunch-pail mentality, NFL-readiness, and run-pass balance outweighs Davis's upside/fuzziness.

----------> Spikes. Bills are switching to the 3-4 and need a general. Plus I've seen Cody naked LOL!

----------> Thomas. Focus on building the lines in the draft, and maybe already-3rdRD QB's Brohm and Edwards show up.

----------> Calloway. The Bills need two tackles from this draft; why not Iowa bookends?

----------> Jones. There are only 2 NFL QB's in this draft, and the Bills need a 3-4 DE if Maybin becomes a OLB.

----------> White. T.O. won't be here, and the Bills don't have a bona fide 1-2-3 punch at WR. White will impress.

The Bills have 3 more picks in RD6-7, and I'd like one more at OT, OLB34, and WR.

Bold. Davis or Bulaga is fine with me. Cody by far. Cam can play all 34 spots. Klye if not a RT will make a good G. Jones a good 34 DE. Schofield as a rush OLB.

good points, and I agree 100% on the first rnd, Bulaga over Davis.

but- Cam Thomas prob wont be there in the 3rd, and Arthur Jones in the 5th?

In my sig line, I draft Cam Thomas in the 2nd, but in several mocks he goes in the 3rd.

I would be really satisfied with this draft. :thumbsup:

1 - I completely agree with Bulaga. He is my #1 pick for an OT in this draft.

2 - I always liked McClain and thought how great it would be if the Bills took him, but with Butler's retirement we NEED to go OT in the 1st. Spikes would be another great option as the defensive general of the future, like you state.

3 - No doubt we need a DT out of this draft and Cody won't fall this far so Thomas will have to do.

4 - I don't believe the Bills should take any QBs until next year unless there is something I don't know that Buddy does. Another OT is a fantastic choice here.

5 - Following my same line of thought as before on QBs and we will need new D lineman to run the 3-4.

6 - Again I agree with you. The Bills need to take a WR somewhere in this draft and while I don't know much about White, I think the need will outweigh the need for an OLB at this point, with Maybin converting.

As for the last 3 picks, I also would like to see an OLB taken and another OT but I also would like to see the Bills take a chance on a RB instead of another WR, but I could go either way.

Just my 2 cents.