Don't let the IOC catch you celebrating

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but there's a a time and a place for this sorta stuff..

You mean like after all the people have left the arena? Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

not particularly classy, IMO. :thumbsup:

The world is filled with people trafficking in children for sex, murdering large groups over things like religion, color,etc. We're sitting over here in North America complaining about adults having a beverage and smoking a cigar in celebration of a dream that actually came true.

What an incredible waste of time. :wallbash:

Congratulations Canadian women. Well done. Enjoy your moment.

You mean like after all the people have left the arena? Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

The world is filled with people trafficking in children for sex, murdering large groups over things like religion, color,etc. We're sitting over here in North America complaining about adults having a beverage and smoking a cigar in celebration of a dream that actually came true.

What an incredible waste of time. :thumbsup:

Maybe Canada has an indoor smoking ban....? :wallbash:

What an incredible waste of time. :thumbsup:

Nice analogy.. I guess I can't B word about Demetrius Bell missing a block or Donte Whitner whiffing on a tackle, cuz at least they are aren't molesting children or killing in the name of one god or another. :wallbash:

As far as the arena being empty, I guess I missed that part.. Well, they got the time, right I suppose.. just not the place. A la: the US snowboarder. :devil:

Nice analogy.. I guess I can't B word about Demetrius Bell missing a block or Donte Whitner whiffing on a tackle, cuz at least they are aren't molesting children or killing in the name of one god or another. :thumbsup:

As far as the arena being empty, I guess I missed that part.. Well, they got the time, right I suppose.. just not the place. A la: the US snowboarder. :wallbash:

Life is short. Play naked.

I think we can all safely say which AP reporter did not do the informing.

Hahaha. True. I'd guess it was probably Greg Beacham, who's been writing most of the stories from that venue (although JW did cover a couple of games there). Would I have called the IOC for a comment? Hmm. Of course, the USOC et al. did already ship snowboarder Scotty Lago out of town, which set a precedent of sorts ...

Much ado about nothing.

Nice analogy.. I guess I can't B word about Demetrius Bell missing a block or Donte Whitner whiffing on a tackle, cuz at least they are aren't molesting children or killing in the name of one god or another. :thumbsup:

As far as the arena being empty, I guess I missed that part.. Well, they got the time, right I suppose.. just not the place. A la: the US snowboarder. :wallbash:

I expect small minded people to complain incessantly about things that don't really matter.

I expect small minded people to complain incessantly about things that don't really matter.

Nothing about my post is "incessant".. hop down off your soapbox, AD.. I didn't particularly care for their celebration afterwards.. I'm not advocating stringing them up by their toes.