OL heights and weights are in

JStranger76

i'm really into the bulaga pick too. the only thing that keeps popping in my head is robert gallery and how the iowa coaching staff did such a good job of coaching him up that he had already reached his potential by the time he was drafted... he has to be in the same class of mike williams sized busts, the only difference is that the raiders are too proud to admit their mistakes and cut him. he is merely a marginal guard being paid like a starting left tackle... another tony mandarich type... if we land bulaga, i can only hope that im just being a paranoid ass.

There was a little thingy on nfl.com earlier where they were talking about Bulaga being compared to Gallery. Thay said even though Gallery was very tall (6' 8 or 9) his arms were only 32 inches. Bulaga came in at 6'5 and had 33 and 1/4 arms......a much better height to arm ratio for leverage. Bulaga is still my top pick.........

Me too. Every year we all say we can wait and this or that guy will be there for us............and year after year that guy is taken a few spots ahead of our pick........... :nana:

just like brian orakp..oh crap! did that really happen?!?! i just love a heavily salted wound on a dead horse.

A part of me hopes Bulaga is drafted before us, because if he is not I just know that we will draft Trent "bust"Williams over him regardless and I will be so pissed. I dont want to relive 06 and 09 over again. Missing on Willis was so much more pleasant than passing on Ngata/Orakpo

A part of me hopes Bulaga is drafted before us, because if he is not I just know that we will draft Trent "bust"Williams over him regardless and I will be so pissed. I dont want to relive 06 and 09 over again. Missing on Willis was so much more pleasant than passing on Ngata/Orakpo

Why do you believe Trent Williams will be a bust?