who am I ?

bkc

I agree with you there, but Im just saying 1 or 2 "decent" seasons doesnt guarentee you'll be solid NFL starting QB as the OP suggests

2 decent seasons doesn't guarantee anything, but it is significant when you've had them in your first 3.5 years as a starter. In addition he's 6'5" and stayed healthy the last two years while taking on that many sacks.

I threw for over 3000 yards last season

I completed 62.5% of my throws

I threw 19 td's last season

while doing this I was sacked a lead leading 47 times

WHO AM I???

I am J P losman after the 2006 season

see how stats can be deceiving....

Excellent counterpoint....

indeed .

seriously who would you like to see at qb next season

so many holes my friend. I would like to see us get a LT, NT, OLB before a QB. I like Campbell- but do not want to part with picks. And I have no problem if we stick with Brohm, Edwards, and Fitzpatrick and let them battle it out. I think it is unfair to judge any QB for the Bills last year. A solid line would do wonders for them all IMO

so many holes my friend. I would like to see us get a LT, NT, OLB before a QB. I like Campbell- but do not want to part with picks. And I have no problem if we stick with Brohm, Edwards, and Fitzpatrick and let them battle it out. I think it is unfair to judge any QB for the Bills last year. A solid line would do wonders for them all IMO

I agree with the Lt Nt first two rounds . I am not advocating a high pick for campbell a 4 and whitner maybe a 2011 cond pick