Whale of a bad time

Chandler#81

And will kill you if you get too close.

They call them "killer whales" for a reason.

the killer whale (actually a porpoise) derives it's name from when ancient seafarers observed the Orca killing whales, so the name Whale Killer stuck.

Orca probably derives from Orcus a ferocious Roman God

Yes...but I always feel compelled to make sure it's understood that it's her half the family.

Probably because it would otherwise be somewhat awkward explaining how I have a neice and nephew three years younger than I. But mostly because I'm an asocial bastard who doesn't want to claime anything resembling a relationship with other people.

DC....I thought you said it because he was a little a hole and couldnt stand him....:unsure:

I got a couple like that....and they are my WIFES FAMILY.... <_<

the killer whale (actually a porpoise) derives it's name from when ancient seafarers observed the Orca killing whales, so the name Whale Killer stuck.

Orca probably derives from Orcus a ferocious Roman God

Glad somebody mentioned... I am not sure if somebody or I mentioned this:

"All whales are dolphins, but not all dolphins are whales."

:nana:

Orcas do in fact enjoy seals for a meal though if I am correct......

We look a lot like seals......even more so in the wetsuits. And sharks mistake us for seals all the time.

A truly awe inspiring and beutiful creature.....and you couldn't pay me to get in the water with them. I have a shark phobia as it is.

Isn't there a study out there on colors of wetsuits... Not sure where I stumbled upon that.