The Hosers Bench Brodeur

Steely Dan

Looks like Canada Russia Wednesday. Will be huge!!

I'm really anxious about this game. Right now Canada is not even close to firing on all cylinders. Defense is questionable. I think if we get by the commies it would have to mean Canada played well. If thats the case we have a good chance to go the distance. Going to be a work until at least 5.30 (pacific) so I have to to dvr it.

I'm really anxious about this game. Right now Canada is not even close to firing on all cylinders. Defense is questionable. I think if we get by the commies it would have to mean Canada played well. If thats the case we have a good chance to go the distance. Going to be a work until at least 5.30 (pacific) so I have to to dvr it.

Can't wait for this game. Will be cheering for Team Canada, it being by second favorite team.

Missed the US-Sui game due to the stupid scheduling, so disappointing. Atleast glad we won.

I don't know what games everyone is watching but Canada is !@#$ing dominating everyone they play in both territory and scoring chances. The biggest problem is they haven't seemed to be able to overcome ANY adversity whatsoever, which probably has more to do with playing at "home" than anything.

I don't know what games everyone is watching but Canada is !@#$ing dominating everyone they play in both territory and scoring chances. The biggest problem is they haven't seemed to be able to overcome ANY adversity whatsoever, which probably has more to do with playing at "home" than anything.

Going into last nights game I was really worried about the defense on Canada. But Pronger elevated his game as did Boyle. I also think its very clear now that Doughty is the future of premier dmen. Keith also. Also Alaska the only really good team they played was the US. They almost lost to the Swiss so concern was justified. Never really impressed with man handling teams like Germany and Norway. Babcock had a slip yesterday referring to the 8-2 win over Germany saying "We had a good practice last night". Pretty funny but kinda true. Anyway, I'm so happy that we not only beat the Russians but owned them. Shut Ovechicken up for a while. Of course anything can happen, but it really is looking like a US/Canada match up is a distinct possibility. US is the one team I kinda wish we were not playing. #1 because I like the team. #2 because I think they are underrated. Quality line up that can stay with any team out there.

Can't wait for this game. Will be cheering for Team Canada, it being by second favorite team.

Missed the US-Sui game due to the stupid scheduling, so disappointing. Atleast glad we won.

Good luck vs the Fins. They are tough sob's. Should be a great game.

Yea I only work till noon tomorrow so trust me I will be glued to the set at 2 pm (CST). Wish this is broadcast in HD, DTV gives me CNBC in only SD (idiots)

And, Slovakia ???

CTV.CA has everything (every event) live and in HD quality. Just plug your PC to your TV (assuming you have a HD card).

Good more rest for Marty the greatest goalie on Earth. I honestly don't care about the Olympics so this as a Devils fan is only good news. Marty has already won a Gold medal and he is 38 years old and needs the rest for the upcoming Stanly Cup Playoffs as well as the end of the regular season.