how is this an arrestable crime?

DrDawkinstein

i hear ya, im just saying that given the charges, it seems pretty bogus.

true, but again, if theyre out to get people for underage drinking, then they should go after the girls and their parents for hosting a party with underage drinking.

this whole thing sounds like a reverse witch-hunt just to protect some teenage girls who are in trouble for throwing a party.

my beef here isnt even with the police, but with the parents. if i had a party and my house was trashed, when my parents got home I would be in trouble. not all of my friends.

Exact same with me too. I remember doing a lot of cleaning to make the place look unused. In fact my parents probably knew about the parties but didn't say anything because I'd clean the whole house for them. :angry:

But if the parents blame the kids that means they are responsible. :D

The world is amazing with people trying to lay blame everywhere else but where it belongs. The sad thing is that they get away with a lot of the time. :angry:

According to WIVB tv report at 5pm. The girls said only 4 people at party. People are coming out and saying 15 people at party. Surprise, there was booze at party. Backy was invited according to some of those attending party. Police are still investicating this criminal matter!

According to WIVB tv report at 5pm. The girls said only 4 people at party. People are coming out and saying 15 people at party. Backy was invited according to some of those attending party. Police are still investicating this criminal matter!

Well I hope they get it solved and hang that bastard, ya know, as a matter of National security.