Attn: All Fans of the Show "Lost"

ajzepp

Best and Worst Seasons of Lost  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Season of Lost do You Think was the Best?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • They were ALL amazing!!!!
  2. 2. Which Season do you think was the worst?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 4
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
  3. 3. If I thought season 1 was "good, but not great", what would you suggest I do?

• Contine watching the show since it gets better
    • Stop watching the show and find something else
    • For the love of GOD, go outside and do something!

Okay, I'm on episode 9 of S4 and I'm getting a bit frustrated with the show. It feels like it's turned into a spin off or something...da hell is going on here?

like i said previously, middle of season 4 gets rough thanks to the writers strike that was happening. keep pushing forward.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided Fri afternoon to start with season 4 and watch everything again up til then. Needless to say I had nothing to do this weekend.... I'm on epi 6 of season 5 now. Geez thats 19 shows in 2 and a half days... Seaon 4:6-5:2 did kind of drag, now though I'm about to get to what I thought was the most boring part, Dharmaville.

I'm on S5, episode 8.....

WHAT THE FUG IS GOING ON!!!????!!!! :thumbsup::worthy:

Actually, after a brief "wtf" at the beginning of S5, I think I have a pretty good handle on things now and am very interested to see what happens. I don't understand why Sun and the pilot didn't end up back in the disco era with the rest of the gang, but I guess they'll explain that. I think Jin is my favorite character now.

I'm on S5, episode 8.....

WHAT THE FUG IS GOING ON!!!????!!!! :thumbsup::worthy:

Actually, after a brief "wtf" at the beginning of S5, I think I have a pretty good handle on things now and am very interested to see what happens. I don't understand why Sun and the pilot didn't end up back in the disco era with the rest of the gang, but I guess they'll explain that. I think Jin is my favorite character now.

IDK if you've noticed yet but season 6:1-6:3 are not viewable online anywhere for some reason.

IDK if you've noticed yet but season 6:1-6:3 are not viewable online anywhere for some reason.

Yeah, I figured that I'd end up having to wait a bit after this one...that's okay, I don't mind taking a break. I kind of like watching shows on DVD anyway....waiting a week in between eps can be really frustrating!

Yeah, I figured that I'd end up having to wait a bit after this one...that's okay, I don't mind taking a break. I kind of like watching shows on DVD anyway....waiting a week in between eps can be really frustrating!

As I wrote in the main thread, they are probably available piecemeal on youtube, if you can live with that for a few eps, and then resume with the ABC.com player, Hulu, etc....

As I wrote in the main thread, they are probably available piecemeal on youtube, if you can live with that for a few eps, and then resume with the ABC.com player, Hulu, etc....

Works for me....I haven't taken part in the S6 thread, obviously....is S6 any good? lol