LeFevour not working out at Combine

JPS

Exactly. Fans want to point to he was his teams MVP of the Sr bowl or some crap while ignoring he had a horrible week of practice overall.

The guy is messageboard hype.

Not really, he's been the best riser of the Qb class this year, a decent week of practice, that saw him adjust to under center better than any other spread QB at the senior bowl, then the MVP of the game itself, he's alot more than hype.

Not really, he's been the best riser of the Qb class this year, a decent week of practice, that saw him adjust to under center better than any other spread QB at the senior bowl, then the MVP of the game itself, he's alot more than hype.

And that is what is funny. Some here are pumped about a guy who, "Adjusted under center". You saw him throw 10 times in a senior bowl and you're saying he's more than just hype? For every Kiper "riser", there is a Mcshay "loser" and a Mayhock "Question mark". I'm sorry, but I laugh at the idea of giving the keys to this trainwreck of a franchise to a spread QB from the MAC.

And that is what is funny. Some here are pumped about a guy who, "Adjusted under center". You saw him throw 10 times in a senior bowl and you're saying he's more than just hype? For every Kiper "riser", there is a Mcshay "loser" and a Mayhock "Question mark". I'm sorry, but I laugh at the idea of giving the keys to this trainwreck of a franchise to a spread QB from the MAC.

I saw him play alot of college ball too. The kid has very good skills leadership wise, very high football intelligence, he's a good player. Of course if you want to call out small school players, I guess we should've never drafted Andre Reed (kutztown). My point was that Lefevour adjusted well to taking under center snaps better than the other QB's at the senior bowl that played in a spread. Something Bradford will have to do as well. If you're a clausen guy, he's got a clear advantage being the most proready guy that came from a prostyle offense and played under center mostly. If Not then look at the guys below the top 2, Lefevour and Jarrett Brown are the next 2 best guys, but regardless, EVERY QB IN THIS CLASS is a project guy. From what I saw of Lefevour, he's got the tools, talent, and brains to be a very good pro, if you want a big arm guy, take brown and sit him till he's ready(1-3 yrs).

Exactly. Fans want to point to he was his teams MVP of the Sr bowl or some crap while ignoring he had a horrible week of practice overall.

The guy is messageboard hype.

I dare you to make those scathing comments about LeFevour directly to CarolinaBill. He is not going to tolerate such insubordination. You better watch your back. LOL

I dare you to make those scathing comments about LeFevour directly to CarolinaBill. He is not going to tolerate such insubordination. You better watch your back. LOL

Hey man, Im not sayin he's a great Qb right now, I just think he's the best of this class, long term.

He feels the same way about Bradford.

MAC QBs have been a lot more successful than ND QBs at the next level the past decade.

What does that have to do with anything? Clausen had great games regardless of the opponent. DL bombed against the only two good defenses he saw all year.

Remember, just one year ago the UB Bulls won the MAC. That says a lot about the competition that DL has faced in his career.

What does that have to do with anything? Clausen had great games regardless of the opponent. DL bombed against the only two good defenses he saw all year.

Remember, just one year ago the UB Bulls won the MAC. That says a lot about the competition that DL has faced in his career.

what about that comeback win vs. MSU?

Who cares? There are two legit QBs (Clausen/Bradford) in this draft and every other one is just filler for the draft.

I disagree, the QB @ Troy is very accurate and has all the tools necessary.. Just ask Brett farve & Kurt Warner, they are prime examples...