Dare I say it?

95altima12

Im not mocking anybody, and it's surely not offensive to me or my people, would you prefer I change it?

isn't your avatar deadpool from the marvel comics universe? didn't know that he was anti-religious. though, he is known as "the merc with the mouth" so i could see where he would offend a lot of people!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isn't your avatar deadpool from the marvel comics universe? didn't know that he was anti-religious. though, he is known as "the merc with the mouth" so i could see where he would offend a lot of people!

It was a picture of jesus on the cross with him saying "BRB" and the girl on the ground below him saying "LOL", it was not intended to be offensive, more of a commentary on todays society, but as usual somebody had to find it offensive, so I went back to Deadpool, although I thought about putting up the donte stallworth nascar pic I have

here's the jesus pic: jesus

here's the stallworth pic: stallworth's Nascar

you can decide if either one Is offensive, I personally do not think either is bad.

It was a picture of jesus on the cross with him saying "BRB" and the girl on the ground below him saying "LOL", it was not intended to be offensive, more of a commentary on todays society, but as usual somebody had to find it offensive, so I went back to Deadpool, although I thought about putting up the donte stallworth nascar pic I have

here's the jesus pic: jesus

here's the stallworth pic: stallworth's Nascar

you can decide if either one Is offensive, I personally do not think either is bad.

neither offend me, but i have thick skin and a bit of a sick sense of humor. i can see where both would offend some people. but i think 90% of the viewing populace would just laugh.

I watched him a good bit this passed year and I think with a 1/2 way decent Oline he would be good. Wash Oline looked worse than ours imo... of course I didn't see too many wash games but he did throw 20 TD's while getting sacked 43 TIMES! of the games I saw I don't think most of those were his fault his line was horible.

Pros

He wouldn't want a huge contract

Has some NFL experiance

Also could be a futrue QB

We could use our first and maybe second or third picks on Oline

Cons

Could pass for a black JP Losman

"Jason Campbell, Washington Redskins (28) – Restricted FA (UFA-CBA)

Despite captaining the Redskins to a 4-12 record, 2009 was really the best season for Jason Campbell. He set career highs in completion percentage, yards, yards per attempt, touchdowns, and quarterback rating. Campbell has the potential to be a high-end quarterback, but hasn’t been consistent enough to string together a couple of complete, consecutive games. He made some improvement over the 2nd half of the season, but the Redskins’ front office hasn't shown confidence in his abilities. With Mike Shanahan set to become the new head coach, Campbell could thrive with some tutoring from a great quarterback coach, but will the Redskins give him that chance? In a best case scenario, Campbell will be given a high restricted tender, or a short-term offer, depending on the CBA."

say it load and say it proud