Perfect gift for the hardcore Bills fan...

Buftex

Since nobody seems to check out the trading post much, I figured I would post this here.  Check out my EBAY lot, of over 5,000 different Buffalo Bills cards, no two alike!  Rookie cards, game used jersey cards, alternates, autographs, all from 1970's thru 2004!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MESE:IT

132567[/snapback]

I receive an error when attempting to view this auction

Sorry about that, not sure what happened.  Here goes again:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5140482402&rd=1

132674[/snapback]

Just in case you can't open it, you can find it on ebay by searching "5,000 Bills",

here is the description:

You are bidding on a lot of over 5,000 different Buffalo Bills cards. While I can’t guarantee it, I seriously doubt that you will ever find a lot this large, of one team, AND NO DUPLICATES! This lot is loaded with Buffalo Bills stars from the 1970’s, 1980’s, the Super Bowl teams of the 1990’s, and the current team of the new millennium. Obviously, I can’t list every card, but rest assured that there are commons, stars, rookies, oddball cards, inserts, serial numbered cards, variations, plus 20 jersey cards and 9 autographed cards, it is all here. You won’t be disappointed. This is an ideal lot for the Bills fanatic (hard as that might be right now!) who wants to expand their collection, or for the beginner. This would also make an awesome Christmas gift! It would take you years to complete such a collection (as it has me) and would cost you much more than this lot is likely to go for. The cards from the 1970’s through the early 1980’s are in fair to very good shape, all of the 1990’s to 2004 cards in excellent to mint condition. Every star from the last 35 years of Buffalo Bills football is included in this lot, along with guys you probably long forgot. Nothing is left out. There are 100 different cards from 2004! Please feel free to email me with any questions about specific players, cards, or anything else! Here is a rundown of some of what you will get!

Autographs:

* 1998- Collector's Edge Antowain Smith

1999- SP Authentic Player's Ink - Eric Moulds #EM-A

2000- Pacific Crown Royale- Kwame Cavil #114

2000- SP Authentic "Sign Of the Times"- Eric Moulds #EM

2000- SP Authentic "Sign Of the Times"- Corey Moore #MO

2000- Upper Deck Encore- Authentics- Corey Moore #CM

2002- Topps Finest- Certified Autograph- Josh Reed #121

2003- Bowman- Sign Of the Future- Sam Aiken #SF-SA

2004- Sage Hit- Authentic Autograph- Lee Evans

* GAME USED JERSEY CARDS:

2001 Fleer Genuine- Genuine Coverage Plus - Rob Johnson (blue swatch)

* 2001 Pacific Private Stock- Authentic- Eric Moulds #16 (blue swatch)

* 2002 Topps Pristine- Reebock NFL Rookie Premiere- Josh Reed #RPR-JR

* 2002 Upper Deck Authentics- All Star Authentics- Eric Moulds #AA-EM

* 2002 Upper Deck MVP Souvenirs- Eric Moulds- (white swatch) #SS-EM

* 2002 Upper Deck Rookie F/X- Heroes Of Football- Thurman Thomas (white swatch)

* 2002 Upper Deck XL- Super Swatch - Travis Henry (blue swatch) #SSTH (#460/800)

* 2002 Upper Deck XL- Super Swatch- Travis Henry (blue swatch) #SSTH (#700/800)

* 2003 Bowman's Best- Player Worn Jersey- Willis McGahee #110 (blue swatch)

* 2003 Donruss Elite- Mask Of Steel- Facemask- Travis Henry #MS-14 (116/400)

* 2003 Fleer Authentix- Travis Henry #JA-TH (blue swatch)

* 2003 Fleer Showcase- Eric Moulds #FB-EM (blue swatch)

* 2003 SP Game Used- Field Fabrics- Eric Moulds #FF1- EM (white swatch)

* 2003 SP Game Used- Wing Formation- Travis Henry #F1-TH (blue swatch)

* 2003 Playoff Honors- Rookie Gems- Willis McGahee #230 (#255/700) (blue swatch)

* 2003 Topps Chrome- Pro Bowl Premium- Eric Moulds #PB-EM (white swatch)

* 2003 Upper Deck Patch Collection- Rookie Innovation- Willis McGahee #137

* 2004 Fleer Tradition- Rookie Throwback Threads- Lee Evans #TT-LE (blue swatch)

* 2004 Playoff Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials- JP Losman (ball/jersey card)

* 2004 Playoff Prestige- Gridiron Heritage- Eric Moulds #GH-2 (blue swatch)

Here is a breakdown of just some of the players in this lot, and the minimum amount you can expect of each player, of course, there are many many more players in this lot:

1970s: OJ Simpson (11) Joe Delamielleure (5) Reggie Mckenzie (7) Ahmad Rahshad (2)

1980s: Jerry Butler (6) Joe Cribbs (11) Joe Ferguson (12)

1990s: Jim Kelly (200) Thurman Thomas (255) Andre Reed (230) Kent Hull (35) Frank Reich (30) Steve Tasker (65) Bruce Smith (260) Darryl Talley (70) Cornelius Bennett (110) Shane Conlan (40) Bryce Paup (60) Steve Christie (25) Scott Norwood (20) Marv Levy (4)

2000s: Doug Flutie (130) Rob Johnson (140) Drew Bledsoe (80) Alex Van Pelt (15) JP Losman (14) Travis Henry (100) Willis McGahee (25 includes 20 rookies) Antowain Smith (150) Eric Moulds (215) Peerless Price (140) Sam Aiken (14) Lee Evans (16) Chris Spielman (25) Phil Hansen (30) Nate Clements (20) London Fletcher (12) Takeo Spikes (12)

any jp in the set?

133374[/snapback]

Yes, there are 16 different Losman cards, including a rare Senior Bowl card issued by Coke, and distributed at the game....as well as a cool Playoff Absolute jersey/game ball card. You would also get 16 Lee Evans rookie cards (including an autograph card) and 27 Willis McGahee cards (20 different rookies, and 2 jersey cards. This is a great lot!

What are the Jersey Cards?? Never come accross those....

133724[/snapback]

Jersey cards incorporate small swatches of jerseys that player wore in games. You will actually see an image of the player, and a small square or circular piece of one of his jerseys laminted into the surface of the card. They are pretty cool, if you are really into cards. Next to autographed cards, they are normally the most popular inserts in a given card set....

Jersey cards incorporate small swatches of jerseys that player wore in games.  You will actually see an image of the player, and a small square or circular piece of one of his jerseys laminted into the surface of the card.  They are pretty cool, if you are really into cards.  Next to autographed cards, they are normally the most popular inserts in a given card set....

134804[/snapback]

That RJ jersey card must be dirty as hell...

I have rookie cards of Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Kent Hull & Thurman Thomas. I had them laminated to protect the cards.

134821[/snapback]

Did you actually laminate them, or put them in a protective card case? If you laminated them, then they are ruined as far as value.

The JK rookie, is that the Houston Gamblers card or the first Bills card?

Protective card case. Looks like its laminated. But, I have them in a big case packed away. Yes I have both the houston gamblers card and jim kelly's first card as a bill. An x boyfriend of mine bought all of them for me. :lol:

Went to a card show in PA back in the mid 1980's.

$30 shipping?  Sheesh, I shipped a PC for only $12...

CW

134871[/snapback]

Does sound steep but to be fair the ad says

"Because this lot is so large, and heavey, shipping will be 30.00. Because of the size of this lot, I must also require that the winner pay 5.00 for insurance. I hate when EBAY dealers try to make money off of shipping and insurance, so if the shipping & insurance cost come to less than 35.00, I will refund you the difference. If it comes to more, I will pay the difference. "

NOW it sounds reasonable.

Do I get a promotional gratuity, Buftex?? :lol:

Does sound steep but to be fair the ad says

"Because this lot is so large, and heavey, shipping will be 30.00. Because of the size of this lot, I must also require that the winner pay 5.00 for insurance.  I hate when EBAY dealers try to make money off of shipping and insurance, so if the shipping & insurance cost  come to less than 35.00, I will refund you the difference.  If it comes to more, I will pay the difference. "

NOW it sounds reasonable.

Do I get a promotional gratuity, Buftex??  :D

135017[/snapback]

Thanks for defending me when I wasn't there to do it myself! <_< PM me with your address, I'll send you a couple of nice cards.

Honestly, I wasn't reallly sure how much to charge for postage, but I remember last time I sold a lot this size, it was somewhere in the 30.00 area, a little more I think! Belive it or not FEZ, a box of 5.000 football cards is pretty f****n heavy, much heavier than my PC!

Thanks for defending me when I wasn't there to do it myself! <_<  PM me with your address, I'll send you a couple of nice cards.

Honestly, I wasn't reallly sure how much to charge for postage, but I remember last time I sold a lot this size, it was somewhere in the 30.00 area, a little more I think!  Belive it or not FEZ, a box of 5.000 football cards is pretty f****n heavy, much heavier than my PC!

135319[/snapback]

No need to send me anything but thanks for the offer. :lol:

Fez is right - on a lot of items for sale - they will sell low and charge $15 for a 50 cent shipment. :D