The Austin incident

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because he was someone who identified with you politically it's not an indictment of people like you and instead he's a "lone nut"? I'm sure the Tea Party people would love his Marxist idealism.

Wow...it's just like the Voice blog said, the extremist right would try to twist it with a pre-emptive strike. Let's see Potsie, you wouldn't be the one who rails about taxes here oh about 200 times a day would you? And let's see now, this bagger seemed to have a problem with the IRS and wrote an incredibly boring screed that sounded very reminiscent of something you, labills or any number of screwballs post here...then crashes his plane into a government building.

Yeah those certainly sound like my views alright.

Idiot

Wow...it's just like the Voice blog said, the extremist right would try to twist it with a pre-emptive strike.

Look at you, giving someone else's opinion as your own. Novel.

Let's see Potsie, you wouldn't be the one who rails about taxes here oh about 200 times a day would you? And let's see now, this bagger seemed to have a problem with the IRS and wrote an incredibly boring screed that sounded very reminiscent of something you, labills or any number of screwballs post here...then crashes his plane into a government building.

Yeah those certainly sound like my views alright.

Idiot

Listen, I know the thing was over 30 pages long so you've had a tough time finding someone to read it to you and explain the big words. That doesn't change the fact that guy wasn't a right winger (nor am I, so I'm not surprised you can't discern the difference). Though I'm not surprised you want him to be since your masters are so busy kicking their own asses even you are trying to distance yourself from them.

"The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

"The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed."

Damn. It's like I was in that airplane. :wallbash:

"As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government."

That sounds so very right wing.

Being pissed off about taxes isn't owned solely by any group, nor should it be.

About the only thing you know anything about is "incredibly boring screeds", which is pretty much your modus operandi.

Look at you, giving someone else's opinion as your own. Novel.

Listen, I know the thing was over 30 pages long so you've had a tough time finding someone to read it to you and explain the big words. That doesn't change the fact that guy wasn't a right winger (nor am I, so I'm not surprised you can't discern the difference). Though I'm not surprised you want him to be since your masters are so busy kicking their own asses even you are trying to distance yourself from them.

"The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

"The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed."

Damn. It's like I was in that airplane. :wallbash:

"As government agencies go, the FAA is often justifiably referred to as a tombstone agency, though they are hardly alone. The recent presidential puppet GW Bush and his cronies in their eight years certainly reinforced for all of us that this criticism rings equally true for all of the government."

That sounds so very right wing.

Being pissed off about taxes isn't owned solely by any group, nor should it be.

About the only thing you know anything about is "incredibly boring screeds", which is pretty much your modus operandi.

Why do you even bother?

P.S. Sarah Palin

So because he was someone who identified with you politically it's not an indictment of people like you and instead he's a "lone nut"? I'm sure the Tea Party people would love his Marxist idealism.

He's a Teabagger!

No, he's a Marxist!

Some of my favorite posts here are when Alaska Darin breaks out his non-ideological teller of truths character and reveals his inner partisan. We're all doomed if the self-appointed defender of the Constitution can be corrupted by the mere temptation of landing a dig on a liberal troll.