Anyone living in the Baltimore area w/ kids 7-17

Beerball

Saturday, Feb. 20

Celebration of the Arts: Buffalo Bills #58 Aaron Maybin will be hosting Celebration of the Arts, a free art workshop, from 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m at the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center. Kids have to be 7-17 years-old and must arrive by 12:30 p.m. to participate. Parents must register their kids and reserve a ticket by Feb. 18 online.

link

Saturday, Feb. 20

Celebration of the Arts: Buffalo Bills #58 Aaron Maybin will be hosting Celebration of the Arts, a free art workshop, from 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m at the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center. Kids have to be 7-17 years-old and must arrive by 12:30 p.m. to participate. Parents must register their kids and reserve a ticket by Feb. 18 online.

link

I know people have already determine that Maybin is a bust, but everything I've heard about him is he has a good heart on his shoulders and works hard. I hope he turns into a player for us.

This pisses me off to no end. Maybin had a TERRIBLE season and instead of focusing and working on his game, he's out there partying in Baltimore with Carmelo Anthony and 17 year old girls??????

This jackass needs a reminder that he's a player for the BUFFALO BILLS and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

:D

You should twitter him.