If you don't like this years crop of QB's..

DarthICE

Locker didn't come out this year because he was given a 2nd round grade for this years draft.

Link

A source told ProFootballTalk.com, “McShay is clueless. Up until three weeks before the 2008 draft, he said that [Kentucky's] Andre Woodson would be a first-round pick. He went in the sixth and is out of the league.”

-my favorite part of that article.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ice but Mallett is the real deal I have been a fan of his since he signed at MI and was very upset that he left but I understand it was about playing in a pro style not spread. He is a big boy with a gun of an arm and if you watched any of the MI games he played as a freshman he showed huge upside.

Clausen is going to suck in the NFL so I hope we pass on him and Bradford my do well but not behind our OL.

Fix the OL first then then worry about a QB or get a QB get him killed and try again next year your choice.

UPDATE: Mallet broke his foot during conditioning drills, out 3-4 months (fifth bullet down)...

http://www.gbnreport.com/

Besides possibly Locker, Jacory Harris will emerge as the best QB in next years draft IMO.

Harris needs to show more consistency and take care of the ball a lot better. He started off on fire last season but really cooled off towards the end. He's gotta stop making dumb passes and throwing INTs (17 last season).

The kid does have some really good potential tho. If he can fix some of the mistakes and inconsistencies, he's got the raw talent and potential to be really good.

Oh, so Ponder's 7 total INT's this season were the reason our defense was ranked something like 108th in the nation? The noles defense gave up 35 or more points in 5 games this year, and all of those were from ponder's 7 interceptions? Is it Ponder's fault Jarmon Fortson dropped the winning TD against miami? Is it Ponder's fault that our defense allowed 49 points against GT, in a game where he threw for over 400 yards and put 44 points up?

This isn't college basketball. There's no such thing as a "signature win." But i suppose, in your simpleton distorted world, Ponder could toss 5 int's against UF but have our defense pitch a shutout, and score a TD for a 7-0 win. Would that count as a "signature win" for Ponder?

Rating a college QB on wins and losses is asinine, especially when said QB led his conference in passing. You must simply be a pissed off gator fan, pissed that alabama whooped your ass and made your pansy B word QB cry like a girl on the sidelines. That would explain your severe irrationality against Ponder.

I am shocked. FSU boy resorts to name calling and getting all hissy-pissy. Waaaaa, we didn't beat the gators.....like in forever!!

I am not a Gator fan fool, but since you brought them up, how has Ponder fared against the Gators? I am not irrational about Ponder, I just think he is pedestrian at best...or at least has been so to this point in his career.

Guest dog14787
Next years really sucks....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospec...ngs/TSX/2012_QB

Not one guy on there that is worthy of first round status. If we go LT or some other position in the first, we better hope Nix feels someone in the 2nd can get the job done or else we are screwed for a long time.

I wouldn't mind seeing this young fella in a Bills Uni one day. http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB...;ATCLID=1550447

Don't let his height fool you because this guy plays big, real big. Masoli in two years with the Ducks has 28 TD's in the air and an astounding 23 more TD's on the ground along with racking up 1,386 total yards rushing. Masoli also finished both seasons with a QB rating over 129.

Jeremiah Masoli is a one man scoring machine.