A guilty pleasure I've discovered sitting at home

Beerball

That's a morning staple of mine when I'm playing hookey home sick from work. Hilarious show indeed. Once you're done milking as much time off as you can you're cleared to return, you can listen to his podcast from work. His "danettes" are pretty friggin funny as well.

Oh my God...just played a clip from Oprah...Drew Brees is on her show, as he comes on stage she says...oh, somebody just kissed you and she tried to schmootz away his birthmark :wallbash:

From YouTube

I recommend watching Judge Judy.

You'll shake your head at the folks that game the government freebie systems. The people who believe that since someone let them borrow a car, and they crashed it, that it's not their fault.

She goes after those that claim "But I'm a single Mom!", as if that exonerates all...

The Dan Patrick Show plays daily on 'the 101' on DTV. He's still good.

When you said "Guilty Pleasure" I thought it was something you had re-discovered. :oops:

:wallbash:

:wallbash:

I catch him if I'm ever out in the car in the afternoons. Good stuff. Makes Jim Rome sound like and idiot. Oh wait, Jim Rome makes Jim Rome sound like an idiot.

You'll shake your head at the folks that game the government freebie systems. The people who believe that since someone let them borrow a car, and they crashed it, that it's not their fault.

She goes after those that claim "But I'm a single Mom!", as if that exonerates all...

The Maury Show is comedy gold.

The Maury Show is comedy gold.

Whenever I see his show flipping through the channels, it seems it's one of the "who is my babys father" episodes. Saw it one day where it was the girls fourth time on the show trying to figure out which guy she slept with was the father.

Whenever I see his show flipping through the channels, it seems it's one of the "who is my babys father" episodes. Saw it one day where it was the girls fourth time on the show trying to figure out which guy she slept with was the father.

I really like the "Were you nerdy in high school, and are super-hot now?" episodes.

She's rude and full of herself. Street Court with Judge Mazz. is one I like with Judge Joe Brown coming in second.

She's rude and full of herself. Street Court with Judge Mazz. is one I like with Judge Joe Brown coming in second.

Peoples Court is what I like. They explain the law and Judge Millian is intelligent and has a good sense of humor.

Judge Judy comes off as someone who was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth. There are a lot times she's said things don't make sense when they make complete sense to me. JMO

Peoples Court is what I like. They explain the law and Judge Millian is intelligent and has a good sense of humor.

Judge Judy comes off as someone who was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth. There are a lot times she's said things don't make sense when they make complete sense to me. JMO

Wapner > Millian :wallbash:

But they handed down too many death sentences, and Judge Freisler was a true ***hole, even by Nazi standards...

Wait, what? :doh:

Turns out, her gig pays 30 million per year. Well, that's show biz. You 'n me should be so charming, eh? :doh: