Sarah Palin = Kanye West

Or maybe she takes a personal interest in things in which she has a personal interest?

Why is that so wrong? :devil:

Because when you have a negative bias towards something, everything they do is wrong.

Just walk away, that's what she should do. If the attack is towards her, I see the point but when someone attacks your children, if you don't say something about it, you're actually a pretty terrible parent.

Of course if she would have taken that course, there would probably be a thread saying that Palin is a terrible mother.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because when you have a negative bias towards something, everything they do is wrong.

Just walk away, that's what she should do. If the attack is towards her, I see the point but when someone attacks your children, if you don't say something about it, you're actually a pretty terrible parent.

Of course if she would have taken that course, there would probably be a thread saying that Palin is a terrible mother.

But people here aren't talking about what she should do, they're talking about how she should feel.

Where was Palin when the show mocked Muslims, homosexuals, black people, Jews, etc.?

Do you get the point now? She can care less.

It's always funny when someone tries to contribute when they have no idea what the topic is about.

The show mocked Palin and her child personally. The show didn't make a blanket statement. It was personal and targeted specifically at Palin and her child.

The simple fact that this is lost on you is a pretty good indicator that you should drop out of the conversation until you understand what it is everyone is talking about.

I don't watch the show, so I ask did ANYONE see the show?

The episode features the character Chris falling for a girl with Down syndrome. On a date, he asks what her parents do.

She replies: "My dad's an accountant, and my mom is the former governor of Alaska."

Was that ALL that was said or mentioned?? If that's the extent of the "insult" -- my god people get real.

I don't watch the show, so I ask did ANYONE see the show?

The episode features the character Chris falling for a girl with Down syndrome. On a date, he asks what her parents do.

She replies: "My dad's an accountant, and my mom is the former governor of Alaska."

Was that ALL that was said or mentioned?? If that's the extent of the "insult" -- my god people get real.

You got it! :devil:

She can feel anyway she wants to feel, that doesn't mean sshe has to open he mouth about it in public. Actually a wise person would have just kept their trap shut in this situation.

I agree. But that's not what BigCat and BillsFan-4-Ever are arguing.

As I remarked when she got all pissy when Emanuel called the Democrats "!@#$ing retards": I understand her offense, and she's certainly entitled to it. But the whole issue's !@#$ing retarded.

She can feel anyway she wants to feel, that doesn't mean sshe has to open he mouth about it in public. Actually a wise person would have just kept their trap shut in this situation.

Now who the hell ever said she was wise? Once again, thanks for following along.