Sarah Palin = Kanye West

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since you qualified it as one damn good cancer joke, and since those are hard to come by, I'd undoubtedly feel a twinge of mourning, but, the release of that mourning and the ensuing relief would result only because someone had the balls to make such a heinously awesome joke, a joke that brought me to a lighter, safer side of my grieving.

Turns out that's basically the physiological process by which laughter happens, anyways. So yes, I'd be cool with that.

You know what I really hate? Liars.

But even if you're not lying you cannot place your feelings and how you'd react on anyone else.

Bull ****? That's a pretty convenient response to a hypothetical situation.

Ya, considering I remember the time that someone poked fun at you and happened to mention your father, and your response was what?

Remember that, Mr. sensitive boy?

!@#$ing Hypocrite

I think it's okay to publically or privately make fun of anybody or anything. I refuse to draw sacred lines in the sand, but I'll remember this next time you insult another person...oh wait.

So then you make fun of handicapped/crippled people? Is that what you're saying?

You know what I really hate? Liars.

But even if you're not lying you cannot place your feelings and how you'd react on anyone else.

You're the one that said it was a good cancer joke.

What if I think we'd all be a bit better off if we were cooler about stuff like this? Perhaps it would behoove us all to not attack someone just because their efforts for humor, while successful for most of their audience, made it a little tougher for a select few to deal with things already beyond their control.

Well, since you qualified it as one damn good cancer joke, and since those are hard to come by, I'd undoubtedly feel a twinge of mourning, but, the release of that mourning and the ensuing relief would result only because someone had the balls to make such a heinously awesome joke, a joke that brought me to a lighter, safer side of my grieving.

Turns out that's basically the physiological process by which laughter happens, anyways. So yes, I'd be cool with that.

When you get older you learn how to be more empathetic. Showing empathy to everyone, not just to people you like or care about is a sign of maturity. Give it time, it will happen.

You're the one that said it was a good cancer joke.

What if I think we'd all be a bit better off if we were cooler about stuff like this? Perhaps it would behoove us all to not attack someone just because their efforts for humor, while successful for most of their audience, made it a little tougher for a select few to deal with things already beyond their control.

Cooler about the death or disability of a loved one? Read my post above.

Oh please, I'm not going to try to dig through to find that, you and I both know what I'm talking about.

Get a link, spazz.

I don't recall what you're talking about. The closet incident I can think involved someone insulting my pops for something he's not.

Not a lie: Palin has a DS kid.

Understand?

Well, in staying with the Python theme, I'll disagree thusly:

WOW, you found a link that is that EXACT same thing we're talking about. :ph34r:

Graham would of had it no other way. Palin would have wished it any other way than the way Family Guy presented it. Keep plugging away at this.

I'm generally not a big fan of "You don't have kids, so you wouldn't understand" argument, but if you think you WOULDN"T speak out if a TV show made fun of your mentally challenged child, it says more about you than it does about Sarah Palin. Not to sound like a cowboy, but if you, as an adult, make fun of my mentally challenged child on TV, I'd rip your throat out. And to be clear, I saw a scene in "Rambo" the other night where I watched a very graphic depiction of him ripping a guy's throat out with his bare had. And yet, I have no problem repeating, I'd rip your freaking throat out.

Seriously, Big Cat. You don't know what you're talking about. Quit while you're ahead.

You really think so? No it doesn't. You are totally wrong and totally full of sh*t.

This "back in your face" stuff is just BS.

Next time LA, brush up on your Twain:

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." ~ Mark Twain

No doubt Palin (as most people like her) quite hasn't learned this lesson either.

"There can be no doubt that the average man blames much more than he praises. His instinct is to blame. If he is satisified he says nothing; if he is not, he most illogically kicks up a row." ~Golda Meir

"You say it best, when you say nothing at all." ~Allison Krauss