Sarah Palin = Kanye West

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so now it's different than "I think it's okay to publically or privately make fun of anybody or anything. I refuse to draw sacred lines in the sand"

The back peddle begins.

No, it doesn't.

LA believes that someone can't be made fun of on a humorous cartoon. He also believes it's okay to make fun of people privately. I think that's bull ****, BECAUSE I think it's okay to make fun of anyone anywhere. Me pointing his hypocrisy doesn't change my own opinion.

No, it doesn't.

LA believes that someone can't be made fun of on a humorous cartoon. He also believes it's okay to make fun of people privately. I think that's bull ****, BECAUSE I think it's okay to make fun of anyone anywhere. Me pointing his hypocrisy doesn't change my own opinion.

The simple fact that after all of this discussion, you respond with "LA believes that someone can't be made fun of on a humorous cartoon" tells me all I need to know.

Big Cat, I told you in the beginning of this thread; quit while you're ahead. Did you listen? No. I can't help you from here. You're on your own.

The simple fact that after all of this discussion, you respond with "LA believes that someone can't be made fun of on a humorous cartoon" tells me all I need to know.

Big Cat, I told you in the beginning of this thread; quit while you're ahead. Did you listen? No. I can't help you from here. You're on your own.

Oh. You've suddenly surrendered your advocacy? Whatever shall I do?

Haven't I been saying that all along?

We haven't actually delved into how she expressed her offense, which is an even greater sign of weakness.

Let me ask you a question. What if your mom died of cancer (hopefully she's healthy, if not let me apologize now) and I made a joke about it. I real good joke, I mean a !@#$ing gut buster. Would you be cool with that?

Let me ask you a question. What if your mom died of cancer (hopefully she's healthy, if not let me apologize now) and I made a joke about it. I real good joke, I mean a !@#$ing gut buster. Would you be cool with that?

Well, since you qualified it as one damn good cancer joke, and since those are hard to come by, I'd undoubtedly feel a twinge of mourning, but, the release of that mourning and the ensuing relief would result only because someone had the balls to make such a heinously awesome joke, a joke that brought me to a lighter, safer side of my grieving.

Turns out that's basically the physiological process by which laughter happens, anyways. So yes, I'd be cool with that.

Well, since you qualified it as one damn good cancer joke, and since those are hard to come by, I'd undoubtedly feel a twinge of mourning, but, the release of that mourning and the ensuing relief would result only because someone had the balls to make such a heinously awesome joke, a joke that brought me to a lighter, safer side of my grieving.

Turns out that's basically the physiological process by which laughter happens, anyways. So yes, I'd be cool with that.

bull ****