Sarah Palin = Kanye West

A guy who's doing an on-the record interview to benefit the corporate interests of his other employer (CBS) publicly disagreed with the joke when asked about it.

I can't quite figure out your point...best I can see, you're either saying he's not offended, he's faking it; or that he's entitled to take offense only of someone asks.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't quite figure out your point...best I can see, you're either saying he's not offended, he's faking it; or that he's entitled to take offense only of someone asks.

When he's on CBS's watch/dollar and when asked about it, he's more likely going to speak out against the controversy. With that in mind, he could quite easily been faking it. I'm not saying he was, but to suggest the argument is so how diffused because of his on-the-record-on-the-CBS comments, is bogus. That's the point.

Ah, so a guy calling to promote his new show:

CBS's sitcom "Rules of Engagement," which returns for a fourth season on March 1. (On "Family Guy" Warburton does the voice of the wheelchair-bound police officer, Joe.)

A guy who's doing an on-the record interview to benefit the corporate interests of his other employer (CBS) publicly disagreed with the joke when asked about it.

You got me!

BillsFan-4-Ever used comments by a woman who provides her voice to "Family Guy" as justification that Palin should not be offended. I provided a link to a quote by a guy who provides his voice to "Family Guy" who said he understands why the joke is in poor taste.

So this wasn't about trying to "get" you, if for no other reason than because trying to "get you" doesn't take near this much effort.

BillsFan-4-Ever used comments by a woman who provides her voice to "Family Guy" as justification that Palin should not be offended. I provided a link to a quote by a guy who provides his voice to "Family Guy" who said he understands why the joke is in poor taste.

So this wasn't about trying to "get" you, if for no other reason than because trying to "get you" doesn't take near this much effort.

Ok, since Warburton was somewhat offended by it and he's not retarded does that mean we have to discount his opinion as well?

I get confused by all the rules.

Ok, since Warburton was somewhat offended by it and he's not retarded does that mean we have to discount his opinion as well?

I get confused by all the rules.

I've been trying to understand the reasoning and the rules, but it's like trying to catch a chihuahua on an 30-minute eight ball binge. As best as I can tell, it goes like this: if a two-year-old Downs toddler can't defend themselves, then everyone else needs to STFU.

I've been trying to understand the reasoning and the rules, but it's like trying to catch a chihuahua on an 30-minute eight ball binge. As best as I can tell, it goes like this: if a two-year-old Downs toddler can't defend themselves, then everyone else needs to STFU.

Defend themselves against a comment that's just a joke. Important point. Don't forget it.

But that 2 year old shouldn't be offended in the first place, or else he's a weak person.

Correction --- BillsFan-4-Ever used comments by a woman with Down Syndrome who provides her voice to "Family Guy" as justification ---.

PLEASE ... tell us what exactly was the joke ??? Did they make the girl on a date with chris act like a bimbo or act retarded?

10 fraking pages of the same crapola!!! Get over yourselves!!!