Sarah Palin = Kanye West

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another fool heard from.

My god you Palin boobs have railed on page after page for nothing.

Let me leave you with America's impression of Alaskans via Sarah Palin - Crackhead, methamphetamine, inbread lugnuts.

Good job, bravo! Calling me a Palin Boob. :rolleyes: Next time try to get a clue before you post.

Good job, bravo! Calling me a Palin Boob. :rolleyes: Next time try to get a clue before you post.

You have been defending her for days over nothing. that makes you her boob.

speaking of dickhead boobs - Dick Cheney had a heart attack. maybe he'll shut the F up for a week or two.

There, now you pansies will have something new to B word about for a week or two.

speaking of dickhead boobs - Dick Cheney had a heart attack. maybe he'll shut the F up for a week or two.

There, now you pansies will have something new to B word about for a week or two.

I'm been defending her as a human with emotions and bashing the Cat for just being an idiot. I would never defend her as a quality politician/leader. Once again good to see you've got a good handle of the situation. And how ironic someone saying that hoping a heart attack will shut someone up calling others pansies. :rolleyes:

You appear to be frustrated, may I suggest this?

You really should provide links...

Cheney tests showed evidence of mild heart attack (Doctors predict full recovery after removal of the stake)

I'm been defending her as a human with emotions and bashing the Cat for just being an idiot. I would never defend her as a quality politician/leader. Once again good to see you've got a good handle of the situation. And how ironic someone saying that hoping a heart attack will shut someone up calling others pansies. :rolleyes:

Bashing Big kitty is defending Palin. Didn't you get the memo?

And anyway, it's not like defending the right of a mother of a Down's syndrome child to be upset over a Down's syndrome joke is all that untoward. In fact, I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here, and defend Cheney for going to a hospital when he felt chest pains. I'm such a friggin' conservative. :huh:

Bashing Big kitty is defending Palin. Didn't you get the memo?

And anyway, it's not like defending the right of a mother of a Down's syndrome child to be upset over a Down's syndrome joke is all that untoward. In fact, I'm going to go WAY out on a limb here, and defend Cheney for going to a hospital when he felt chest pains. I'm such a friggin' conservative. :rolleyes:

Wuss

It's just some minor chest pains. He shouldn't be such a weak person.

Someone from Alaska calling me an idiot. Bravo dickhead.

What an entirely unexpected response [/sarcasm]. I wonder what you'd have typed if I'd made fun of your kid?

Now, before you type one of your typical thought-lacking responses: Take the time to do a quick search on my user name and the word "Palin" to find out what a "Palin-ite" I am.

You're a friggin' partisan hypocrite who is pretty much the liberal version of Sarah Palin.

I wonder what the average person would think of BILLS' fans based on your ridiculous gutter trash responses? [/rhetorical]

aww you poor guys. someone hurt your feelings.

WTF will people think of Bills fans after reading your TRASH every day????

Isn't this a Buffalo Bills Forum? Doesn't it say Two Bills Drive at the top?

All you people do is throw insults when someone disagrees with you. And when they insult you back you call them losers !!!

So typical of you hypocrites.

All you people do is throw insults when someone disagrees with you. And when they insult you back you call them losers !!!

No, it's a politics forum.

And you are a loser. But I don't know what insults you're talking about.

Hypocrites calling hypocrites hypocrites is the worst form of being hypocritical. :wallbash:

Just stop.

So you have no problem with someone bitching about people insulting people that disagree with them by insulting people that disagrees with him on a regular basis? I'm not surprised.

And this is rich coming from someon who should have stopped in this thread about 16 pages ago.

So you have no problem with someone bitching about people insulting people that disagree with them by insulting people that disagrees with him on a regular basis? I'm not surprised.

And this is rich coming from someon who should have stopped in this thread about 16 pages ago.

I'm just really getting sick of your endless "I know you are but what I am?" defense.

Does this constitute "taking offense" and make you weak and stupid?

Had I been offended by any of his comments, yes.

weak and typical

hypocrite :wallbash:

You know, Maggot, I used to think this was the type of circle jerk where you attended only to your own rooster. Thank you for clarifying otherwise time, and time again.