Sarah Palin = Kanye West

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT, DEFENDED HER !@#$ING FAMILY BY BLOGGING. GIVE ME A !@#$ING BREAK WITH THIS ****.

I'm not defending her for being weak. As a matter of fact I agree with you. The issue I have is that you don't think she has the right to feel or react any way she damn well pleases and it's none of your !@#$ing business. I think it took us 11 pages to realize something we knew from page one and that's the only reason YOU give a **** is because it Palin. What a fricken loser.

I'm not defending her for being weak. As a matter of fact I agree with you. The issue I have is that you don't think she has the right to feel or react any way she damn well pleases and it's none of your !@#$ing business. I think it took us 11 pages to realize something we knew from page one and that's the only reason YOU give a **** is because it Palin. What a fricken loser.

It's because I'm so terribly frightened of her. :doh:

Yep, turns out I caught a bit of your insanity watching you twist and shimmy around semantics just to save your pathetically loyal Republican face.

Gee, Cat, I'm not sure why you find this comment necessary. I was just pointing out how upset you were at people making fun of you. But, y'know, you're entitled to your weakness, I suppose.

Gee, Cat, I'm not sure why you find this comment necessary. I was just pointing out how upset you were at people making fun of you. But, y'know, you're entitled to your weakness, I suppose.

Just where and when were you making fun of me? And under what pretext was it done in a comedic forum? Are you really so dim that you have to always resort to fabricating reality?

Just where and when were you making fun of me? And under what pretext was it done in a comedic forum? Are you really so dim that you have to always resort to fabricating reality?

The comedic forum was here, sorry you didn't appreciate the form of humor that was used, but they were making fun of you. You have shown yourself to have a relatively thin skin on several occasions, so this latest act rings terribly hollow.

The comedic forum was here, sorry you didn't appreciate the form of humor that was used, but they were making fun of you. You have shown yourself to have a relatively thin skin on several occasions, so this latest act rings terribly hollow.

Are you suggesting this entire conversation has been a ruse?

And that somehow, through my web-kenesis I was meant to interpret the debate as such?

Are you suggesting this entire conversation has been a ruse?

And that somehow, through my web-kenesis I was meant to interpret the debate as such?

Only if it is on your part.

No, I meant that everyone has been making fun of you because you are coming across as an ass. I did not mean it is a big practical joke.

No, I meant that everyone has been making fun of you because you are coming across as an ass. I did not mean it is a big practical joke.

Not once have I felt personally attacked, or is this more from the damning thread which remains unfound?

In the Big Cat alternate universe, he's the only one who makes sense in this thread, as is evidenced by the fact that BillsFan-4-Ever agrees with him.

Which would be like thinking you're winning the global warming debate because conner backs your position.

Not once have I felt personally attacked, or is this more from the damning thread which remains unfound?

I am not going looking, just the impression I have of you from more than 1 thread. More to the point, you spazzed earlier with all CAPS. Hardly a cool cat move.

It comes down to one simple fact, the public figure may be a target, their children aren't. The asshat has every right to say something about her child. You have the right to be on the side of the asshat. Everyone else has the right to ridicule as they want (uncool to make fun of others kids IMO trying to defend Palin's right to be upset).

I am not going looking, just the impression I have of you from more than 1 thread. More to the point, you spazzed earlier with all CAPS. Hardly a cool cat move.

It comes down to one simple fact, the public figure may be a target, their children aren't. The asshat has every right to say something about her child. You have the right to be on the side of the asshat. Everyone else has the right to ridicule as they want (uncool to make fun of others kids IMO trying to defend Palin's right to be upset).

Regardless of who said what, and more specifically to this case: doesn't parading your kids around for political benefit eliminate them from being protected by the right to privacy?