Sarah Palin = Kanye West

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now taking offense DOES require hurt feelings. That's !@#$ing awesome. Your definition of "taking offense" apparently changes day-to-day. :D

Have you gone insane? You're not making any god damn sense. I didn't say !@#$ing word about hurt feelings. Unless now annoyance = hurt feelings? What the !@#$?

Ahhh, the old "I'd need a microscope to find your penis" joke. I hope you didn't spill your juicebox while you were typing that.

Hubble's not a microscope. It's a telescope. Telescope is funnier. But oh, something I said didn't appease you, it must be a cold day in Hell.

I'd go into greater detail, but unfortunately I'd need the magnifying power of Hubble just to confirm its existence.

Or perhaps, being that Magox isn't very very far away, a microscope analogy would have worked better?

Good job. You managed to !@#$ up a "you have a small penis" insult. :D

Now who's making this about semantics?

Probably the guy who's still trying to define "offense" (i.e. as not including "annoyance" now).

The difference between "telescope" and "microscope", on the other hand, is NOT a semantic difference, nitwit. :D

No, it's a politics forum.

And you are a loser. But I don't know what insults you're talking about.

wearing those blinders again are you? or is it the Palin pin up poster on your wall.

Take it down man or you'll go blind.

And clueless.. it's a political forum on a Bills Fans website. Also it is meant to discuss all sides of the issues and not your convoluted narrow opinion.

God, if you're not the world's most fiscally conservative eleven year old, then you're definitely the board's most childish adult. And that's not a superlative I'd throw around willy nilly. Congrats.

Seeing you squirm and backtrack brings out the kid in me. :D

Probably the guy who's still trying to define "offense" (i.e. as not including "annoyance" now).

The difference between "telescope" and "microscope", on the other hand, is NOT a semantic difference, nitwit. :D

Then the day is yours. Rest easy tonight, you've diffused a penis joke.

wearing those blinders again are you? or is it the Palin pin up poster on your wall.

Take it down man or you'll go blind.

And clueless.. it's a political forum on a Bills Fans website. Also it is meant to discuss all sides of the issues and not your convoluted narrow opinion.

We are discussing all sides of the issue. Including the side where you're an idiot.

And I have no problem defending ANYONE'S right to be upset at a joke, be it Palin or anyone else. Doesn't mean I agree with it, or even take it seriously.