Crazyest Dream You have ever had

CountDorkula

Killed people in dreams? Sure.

Died myself? Loads of times.

Weirdest?

I was an ostrich. But not your average ostrich but an intelligent, philosopher ostrich. So famous David Attenborough (does the serious wildlife programs on the BBC, also the dude who commissioned the original Monty Python series) interviewed me on the savannah about my thoughts on all kinds of stuff.

This made me really famous and I moved to NY or Chicago to become a talk radio host, working out of a 30s office in the style of Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer. With a voiceover.

Whilst still an ostrich.

I then woke up and said WTF out loud.

I also had not been drinking, taking drugs or eating cheese prior to the dream.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdest?

I was an ostrich. But not your average ostrich but an intelligent, philosopher ostrich. So famous David Attenborough (does the serious wildlife programs on the BBC, also the dude who commissioned the original Monty Python series) interviewed me on the savannah about my thoughts on all kinds of stuff.

This made me really famous and I moved to NY or Chicago to become a talk radio host, working out of a 30s office in the style of Mickey Spillane's Mike Hammer. With a voiceover.

Whilst still an ostrich.

Was your head stuck under your pillow when you had this dream??

Weirdest?

Whilst still an ostrich.

Ok, you win.

ah as a kid a dream I will never forget it:

My family had paid someone to kill me......so I have to fight for my life all the way through the dream and no one would help me and everytime I would be near my family the guy would try different ways of killing me and then I found out it wasn't actually my family but someone or something possessing their bodies..... pretty dam creepy for a lil kid.

Crazy

I had a dream that Beerbawl got sick and was in the hospital and as such, an out-pouring of well-wishes, and heart-felt messages were sent his way through Al Gore's In-her-net and the mail. As it turned out, ol' Beery, was just playin 'possum and was in Cancun for week. When he returned everyone was really swell to him for like 7 to 10 days.

Then I woke up and he was still the same jerkwad he always was. :devil:

I had a dream that Beerbawl got sick and was in the hospital and as such, an out-pouring of well-wishes, and heart-felt messages were sent his way through Al Gore's In-her-net and the mail. As it turned out, ol' Beery, was just playin 'possum and was in Cancun for week. When he returned everyone was really swell to him for like 7 to 10 days.

Then I woke up and he was still the same jerkwad he always was. B-)

Beerball you son of a B word! I want my steaks and lobsters back. :devil:

Since there is nothing new going on in the sports world and had a real odd dream last night i thought id start a topic to show off eveyones weird-ness.

What is your crazyest dream you have ever had?

This is mine:

I had a dream last night where i was hungry, so hungry i could not stop eating. When i ran out of food i tunred to people. I started eating anyone who walked by my house, setting up traps and diversions just so i could eat them. It made it on to the news that there was a homicide eater on the lose. I hid out in the woods and would sneak up and rip peoples limbs off and eat them. The LAPD and NYPD (why they were working together is beyond me) set up a sting or a trap. When i went to go eat my target i was shot with tranquilizers. I was tried and then charged with cannibalism, and my punishment was to eat nothing but greens and fruits for the rest of my life.

Have you been listening to Blondie lately?

Then I woke up and he was still the same jerkwad he always was. :rolleyes:

I'm proud to say I was treating him like the jerkwad he is before he got out of the hospital. No rest for the wicked, as they say.

:censored::wallbash: It also got me thinking of this song!

Toe to toe dancing very close

Body breathing almost comatose

Wall to wall people hypnotized

And they're stepping lightly

Hang each night in rapture

Back to back sacroiliac

Spineless movement and a wild attack

Face to face sightless solitude

And it's finger popping

Twenty four hour shopping in rapture

Fab Five Freddy told me everybody's fly

DJ spinning I said "My My"

Flash is fast flash is cool

Francois c'est pas flashe non due

And you don't stop sure shot

Go out to the parking lot

And you get in your car and drive real far

And you drive all night and then you see a light

And it comes right down and it lands on the ground

And out comes the man from Mars

And you try to run but he's got a gun

And he shoots you dead and he eats your head

And then you're in the man from Mars

You go out at night eating cars

You eat Cadillacs Lincolns too

Mercurys and Subaru

And you don't stop

You keep on eating cars

Then when there's no more cars you go out at night

And eat up bars where the people meet

Face to face

Dance cheek to cheek

One to one

Man to man

Dance toe to toe

Don't move too slow 'cause the man from Mars is through with cars

He's eating bars

Yeah wall to wall

Door to door

Hall to hall

He's gonna eat 'em all

Rapture

Be pure

Take a tour through the sewer

Don't strain your brain

Paint a train

You'll be singing in the rain

Said don't stop to the punk rock

Back to back, body muscular

Seismic movement, bite the jugular

One to one, tea-time technology and a digital ardour

No sign of Saviour in Rapture

Well now you see what you wanna be

Just have your party on TV

'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars where the TV's on

And now he's gone back up to space where he won't have a hassle with the human race

And you hip hop

And you don't stop

Just blast off sure shot

Because the man from Mars stopped eating cars

And eating bars

And now he only eats guitars

Get up!

Have you been listening to Blondie lately?

No but that would explain alot, And why would i eat a lincoln or a guitar that seems like a horrible decision, No nutricious value whatsoever!

But apparently Bobsleds are a new form of tansportation real soon because last night i dreamt me and my cousin traveled around the world by bobsled. :rolleyes:

:D:lol: It also got me thinking of this song!

Fab 5 Freddy! :wallbash:

I remember those sunglasses he wore in that video were some sort of novelty toy marketed to kids in the late 70s I think. Responsible for 1000s of cases of chronic migraine headaches in the 21st Century.

I once had a dream I was being chased by Michael Myers (the killer). When I finally got away - Kane (WWF/WWE) started chasing me. Somewhere in the dream - a cannonball was chasing me. Seriously... a goddamn rolling cannonball.

This reminded me of one I always remember from when I was a kid. The mountie (the wrestler) murdered my brother with that cattle prod he used to carry around all the time. Then I chased him around all over the place until the Big Bossman showed up to arrest him. I think I watched way too much wrestling back in those days.

This reminded me of one I always remember from when I was a kid. The mountie (the wrestler) murdered my brother with that cattle prod he used to carry around all the time. Then I chased him around all over the place until the Big Bossman showed up to arrest him. I think I watched way too much wrestling back in those days.

NSFW

My dreams are almost always very pleasant. I keep dream journals periodically- and have books filled. Sometimes I keep a journal and pen right next to my bed and if I wake during a dream I write down a few words and go back to sleep. Then when I wake up at that moment those few words unlock the whole dream. If I wait, I cannot recall the dream- I need to write upon waking up. Most of my dreams are about women. One crazy dream I had a group of girls picked me up at JFK and we drove around partying. They insisted on this happening spot in Manhattan- and gave me an exact address. Well I wrote that address down and looked it up. It was a church