Anybody still use newspaper print ads?

Jim in Anchorage

I was going to do a newspaper ad for an item I was selling a few months ago, it would have cost me 5x what I was asking to have the ad placed.

I had the place rented in half a day, and it would have been quicker but I felt I should give the latter appointments a shot.

Advertising cost,$0 not even a for rent sign.

And a bonus is I was able to delete the add immediately, saving me a week of endless phone ringing.

I understood him to mean exactly that.

See that's what my dad didn't take into consideration, when he put his snowmobile on Craigslist. He should have put an elliptical or treadmill or something. Not a lot of women are going to be checking out a Polaris 800, even in Jimmytown, NY.

Stinkin liar, you wanted to scope out the other wimmins that wanted to see the place din't cha? :lol:

Hey, it's my building, if I decide it's a good idea to put surveillance cameras in the shower, who can argue? It's for their security, didn't ya ever see Psycho?

Really, about #8 person I talked to was a smoking hot babe, single,no kids,loves her dog but can't relocate till the end of March.

Somebody's going to get a 24 hour eviction notice at the end of March :lol:

See that's what my dad didn't take into consideration, when he put his snowmobile on Craigslist. He should have put an elliptical or treadmill or something. Not a lot of women are going to be checking out a Polaris 800, even in Jimmytown, NY.

Adam Carolla used to do a bit on the radio in LA "**** People Sell on Craigslist" He'd call them up and get them on the radio. That was good enterainment right there.

Adam Carolla used to do a bit on the radio in LA "**** People Sell on Craigslist" He'd call them up and get them on the radio. That was good enterainment right there.

I've sold 3 apartments on Craigslist. Saved a ton of money because no broker's fee.