anyone know how to contact the writers at SNL.....

The Poojer

i know everyone thinks they have great ideas for skits, but my buddies and i were in Atlantic City this weekend and we really did come up with what we, drunken fools, thought was very funny...i know there are blogs on nbc et al, and really not looking for anything that would garner any credit, just would like the idea to be seen by someone as I feel it was a really funny idea....even now that i have sobered up.....

i know everyone thinks they have great ideas for skits, but my buddies and i were in Atlantic City this weekend and we really did come up with what we, drunken fools, thought was very funny...i know there are blogs on nbc et al, and really not looking for anything that would garner any credit, just would like the idea to be seen by someone as I feel it was a really funny idea....even now that i have sobered up.....

Does it involve that disturbing profile picture you used to have?

Looks like one option is this message board. I see two decent choices, Skit/Sketch Ideas & The writers room.