Evan Bayh to retire?

Magox

AGAIN. You claim that you are so damn smart.

I don't have to "claim" anything. To the rational, it's pretty damn obvious.

As far as I know you are awesome with google, wikipedia and blogging. That's it.

You mean because the points I've made aren't valid? Nope, that's not it.

Were you beat up a lot as a kid?

No.

Kicking ass on a message board? That is so pathetic.

Pathetic is something you're actually versed in, so it's kinda surprising you'd be so far off on its usage.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make any demand I want. Talk about whining like a B word? You throw stones then hide? Come on, you are so damn smart you should be proud to state your qualifications.

What qualifications does anyone need when arguing facts? Answer: none. If he's a garbage man, he's a smart one. Qualifications-checks in an argument like this are a refuge for the ignorant.

What qualifications does anyone need when arguing facts? Answer: none. If he's a garbage man, he's a smart one. Qualifications-checks in an argument like this are a refuge for the ignorant.

When one states that they are smarter, acts as though they are better than you. They should be able to answer a simple question about their background. Being good at blogging is not a good example of intelligence.

When one states that they are smarter, acts as though they are better than you. They should be able to answer a simple question about their background. Being good at blogging is not a good example of intelligence.

Can you tell us about your background? Because I'm seriously curious about how you can continuously show us how much of a moron you are day in and day out. You're the best I've ever seen!

Not fer nuthin', but he gave a pretty simplified explanation of why your comments about the "Clinton surplus" were ridiculous. It was well-thought-out, articulate, and easy for dopes like you an me to understand. It's really hard to dispute anything he said. But for some reason, you ignore that and move to the discussion of defining online intelligence?

You may want to quit while you're ahead.

Can you tell us about your background? Because I'm seriously curious about how you can continuously show us how much of a moron you are day in and day out. You're the best I've ever seen!

I deal with Web Development/Design as well as Cryptographic Design and Implementation.

Not fer nuthin', but he gave a pretty simplified explanation of why your comments about the "Clinton surplus" were ridiculous. It was well-thought-out, articulate, and easy for dopes like you an me to understand. It's really hard to dispute anything he said. But for some reason, you ignore that and move to the discussion of defining online intelligence?

You may want to quit while you're ahead.

I read your post and one from Magox as well. I appreciate both. When one is constantly on the attack like he is it means that either he's a complete dick or that... no. Just means he is a dick.

I have no problem seeing both sides of any discussion as well as learning items that I did not know. No problem with that at all. I do like it when people are labeled or placed under a blanket statement.

I read your post and one from Magox as well. I appreciate both. When one is constantly on the attack like he is it means that either he's a complete dick or that... no. Just means he is a dick.

Stop regurgitating things that aren't true as if they are gospel.

And I don't care if you think I'm a dick.

I have no problem seeing both sides of any discussion as well as learning items that I did not know.

Which is why you spend so much time validating your opinions instead of just repeating what's been whispered in your ear, right? Sure.

I do like it when people are labeled or placed under a blanket statement.

You do? Or do you need to learn the simple concept of proof reading? It actually makes sense if you do, because it lends credence to ridiculous garbage like "we went from a surplus to a deficit". Talk about your blanket statements.